Early period on birth control

sunshinesmil

Reaction score
Hello everyone! New here....

On the 29th of October I started microgestin 1/20 birth control. I have been taking it at the same time every day. The hubby and I have been having unprotected sex since then( probably every night tmi...) and he has been pulling out before he finishes. Well I started my "period" a week before my sugar pills are due. It was very light pinkinsh/ brown blood lasted about 3 days no clots, no cramps. Now I am half way through my placebo pills and no period, no sign of her. My cervix is up so high, tightly closed and kind of hard. I did have a horrible pinch in my uterus which made me lose my breath, I had to sit down.. about 2 days before this bleeding happened. I have had sore bbs and here I am with horrible nausea, so bad I actually was getting sick yesterday morning. Has anybody every gotten pregnant their first month of birth control or gone through anything similar? Would love to have a baby! Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use protection for the first week of being on the pill... I'm currently pregnsnt with number three, using the pull out method haha

If you genuinely do think you're pregnant, you need to stop your pill and take a test in thr next day or so

Does anyone have any answers for me? I'm supposed to start my new pack of bc today... did not have any bleeding on all 7 of placebo pills. I don't know if I should start since I took 2 test earlier this week... one was a very faint positive and next one I took was negative so I'm not sure what to think at this time...

Since it was your first month on BCP it could just be your body trying to get used to the change in hormones. If you didn't use any backup protection for the first week on BCPs you could be pregnant.
Can you call your doctor for advice or a blood test? I would at the very least take another pregnancy test today too. Hope you get an answer soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->