early positive test, should i be worried?

tinkerbelll

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new to this site and was hoping to pick a few brains. i had my mens on 5 dec, and normally ovulate on day 19, dont ask me why but i did a pregnancy test on day 25 which would of been 6 days past ovulation and it came back positive - is this possible so early? i have repeated the test and have got the same result, so its left me a bit puzzled. is it possible to get a positive result this early or do you think i should be worried about my hcg levels? ive misscaried before so i am now driving myself crazy and googling anything possible. ive seen my gp but he was no help whatsoever. any thoughts would be great, thanks

my gp is being no help at all, is line is whatevers going to happen will happen!!

Have you tried testing again? Like on a different day I mean?

yeah, i did another today which would be 12 dpo and 4 days before my mens would be due, i have a 35 day cycle and it came back positive again. maybe im just been a worrier as ive had problems before but afer reading other threads it just seems very unusual that i got a bfp so early and it was quite a dark line too...

Congrats - sounds like you might just be!

Time to take it easy now, maybe see another GP, or go back to yours and ask for a blood test/urine test?

xxx

I got my bfp at 8/9dpo. Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought?

I would ask for blood tests (demand!!) but as you cant get a false positive congrats on your BFP :happydance:

thanks everyone, maybe your right rachel and i ovulated earlier than i thought. Its really hard as i want this baby so much and ive had 2 miscarriges before so im constantly worrying and then it didnt help reading about high hcg and molar pregnancies an google! i guess im gonna worry and i have to try and not get too caught up in it. It would of help if the doctor would of been a bit understanding but shes refusing to refer me to epu or to allow any blood tests as she doesnt think i need them

Yeah, if you keep getting a nice dark positive line, then it seems like you are in fact pregnant! Congrats!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->