early pregnancy after MC different symptoms??

Ducktales

Reaction score
hi - my symptoms when i was pregnant before MMC were:
extreme thirst
bad cramping
and got my positive at 10dpo.

i am hoping for my BFP but am only 7dpo and too early to test - have had incredibly sore boobs since 2 dpo - this for me is not normally a PMS sign, however as i have had MMC and ERPC who knows.

My question is, is it common to have totally different symptoms (if i was pregnant) and is it different symptoms for a MMC and a "successful" pregnancy ??????

thanks
xxx:dohh:

I cant help much but didnt want to read and run. But my experience is with both my losses i didnt have any symptoms really just sore boobs and tired, but with my daughter who will be 3 in June I had EVERY symptom in the book and was throwing up like mad. But everyone is different. I have heard of tons of people who didnt have any symptoms and had a very healthy pregnancy... I guess only time can tell.

yes, the symptoms can be different my dear... surprisingly- I had MORE symptoms with this last pregnancy that I mc than the one that I did with my son 9 years ago... it's insane. I DID have cramping during both of them... but it is for sure possible for it to be a very different experience each time! :hugs: Hope you get some good news!

The symptoms can be totally different. Hoping for good news!

I was like holly With all of my successful pregnancies - both sexes I had very few symptoms A few crampy niggles and tingly boobs in the shower probably being the most (tmi!)
But with my last BFP (mc) I had extreme fatigue, spots, nausea, went off foods, metallic taste in mouth 24/7 for entire time (and a few days after mc) which is what added to the shock of a MMC I think

I think you have to treat each 2ww, BFP, pregnancy as unique
Hth :dust:
Jo
X

not much advice hun. i had mmc at 22 weeks and i barely had any pregnancy symptoms for the whol 5 months, sore boobs and tiredness and a little off my food but not so much that i would normally have noticed. have everything crossed for you!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->