Early scan - Friday 13th

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
I have an early scan booked for Fri 13th :-( Ill be 6+3 then thats the earliest they can do and as I have had 2 mc and 1 ectopic they need to do the scan as early as they can to check its not another ectopic. my first mc happened on fri 13 (thats when we had the scan after bleeding) im currently on Cyclogest where if I have another mc the cyclogest will 'mask' the bleeding etc........looks like I have 2 weeks of waiting :-(

Omg Cathgibbs!!! Just want to offer a huge congrats!!!! I remember you from TTC after loss!! <3 <3 <3

I have no doubt this is your long awaited rainbow :happydance: you know the ectopic signs to look for, but I'm sure it will be ok, this is your little rainbow :cloud9:

My MC was Feb 28 and I found out it was twins on July 28 at 6+0 :cloud9: God never gives you more than you can handle, I have the feeling the 13th will be lucky <3

Hi hun!!

TWINS!?!?! OMG!! Lush! how you feeling!?

Thank you hun its going to be a nervous 2 weeks, and then another nervous 2 weeks after that as im having an 8 week scan aswell...just wish I had a time machine :-( xxx

CATH!!!! Why have you kept this such a secret!!! Congratulations Hun, I know it's so hard not to worry but I've got everything crossed for you that it will all be fine.
:happydance: and lots and lots of sticky :dust: to you!!!

Sucks that they can't do the scan any earlier but at least by then there will be a good chance of seeing the heartbeat xxxxx

Bailey. ..your pregnant! Congrats hun! Are you having an early scan or anything?? Xxx

Awww Mrsb :hugs: is it the flu? Xxx

Well with the NHS I'll be lucky if I get my booking in appointment before the second tri they've messed me about that much lol! But I've booked a private scan at 11+2 on dec 20th so a week after yours coz I couldn't cope with not knowing all over Christmas worrying. But I didn't want it any earlier. I keep trying my doppler at the mo in hope I can hear something but no luck so far, I can but try though lol!!

Are you still seeing that private clinic at all? And are the NHS actually paying attention this time? I hope so Hun xxxxx

Mrs B I hope you are ok, I read your thread from a few days ago, how's the bleeding now? Do you have a scan booked?

Oh bloody hell! Dont blame you for paying private! How much is your scan if you don't mind me asking hun?

No im back under the care of nhs as the clinic couldn't find no problem with us so instead of us wasting money they sent us back lol my consultant is great tho. Had an apt Tuesday but didn't know I was preg until I got home so had progesterone Thursday! Will be seeing if we can have a private scan Monday before xmas and will give his parents and mine a card saying grandparents onand a pic of the scan so fx! Xxx

Yeah its flu. Im still spotting and got a scan on Tuesday.

Good luck to u both for your scans xxx

Aw I hope all is ok mrs B, flu plus pregnancy must be awful, try and get your oh to wait on you hand and foot, make sure you rest Hun x

It's costing £59 at a place called baby boo scans. Didn't think that was too bad, and we get 10 mins of scanning time and 2 scan photos in that.

Aw that will be lovely for a Christmas announcement! We are doing something similar but our parents already know, so it's just extended family.
That's good that you are having so much care from the consultant, will you be getting more progesterone and betas taken?
It's good though that the clinic couldn't find anything wrong so fx'd there's nothing to say that this pregnancy won't be perfect!

That is good hun! Its £79 at the clinic but we get one follow up procedure incl in our consultation that we had so im wondering if that would count?

Oohhh what did your parents say?

No beta or any bloods hun. I dont want them done this time around. Im just going off my hpts...if they look darker after 48 hours that'll do me....trying to do things a lil bit different :-D xxx

Hi hun!!

TWINS!?!?! OMG!! Lush! how you feeling!?

Thank you hun its going to be a nervous 2 weeks, and then another nervous 2 weeks after that as im having an 8 week scan aswell...just wish I had a time machine :-( xxx

Thank you love, it's going good <3

I know what you mean!! And I want to tell you it gets better! But, I'm almost to viability and I'm telling you-I can't relax until I hear their first cries! Those weeks you're going through were hard, but in some ways the NOT knowing was a comfort. I kept myself really, really busy and set up all these lunches and play dates with friends during those early days!!

Huge congrats <3 :hugs:

Yeah i agree try and keep yourself as busy as you can, that's what's helping me.

Yeah I suppose betas and things can make stuff more confusing and scary can't they? And everyone is different with how quickly hcg rises aren't they?
Ooh hopefully a scan will count as a follow up procedure then Hun!

My mum said "oh no" which was nice lol, but she was shocked so once she got used to the idea she was fine and happy. My dad said it was great and good to have them close together. My FIL said "can't you keep it in your pants lad" to df!! And MIL was her usual stoic self and barely said anything. But everyone is ok now, think they are all just waiting for the scan til they start properly accepting it if you know what I mean.

How did your df react? He's been away this week hasn't he?

Yeah its flu. Im still spotting and got a scan on Tuesday.

Good luck to u both for your scans xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->