Early scan in an hour. Worried. UPDATE

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I've been in hospital since Saturday because I've been having bad cramps and shoulder pain.
I'm 5+5 and my hormone level came back as 1800 yesterday, with my daughter, it was 5000 at the same point.
I had a scan last night but it was on mobile equipment and the doctor said before hand that it wasn't brilliant but was hoping to see something. She saw a sac but nothing else. She also saw fluid in the uterus, which might explain the shoulder pain.

I have a proper scan at 10.30 and I'm so worried they are gonna find its ectopic. The doctor has already gone through the different procedures for ectopic so it's like they think it will be.

Good luck. Hope all goes well and baby is fine x

Thinking of you. Hope its not ectopic x

Basically.. The doctor last night who did a scan at around 10.30pm said I had a tilted uterus, fluid/blood in my uterus and could only see the sac.
The sonographer this morning has seen the sac and yolk of the baby, said there's no sign of ectopic, I haven't got a tilted uterus and there is no fluid in my uterus!
So everything appears ok. She thinks if I would have been scanned in a couple of days time then we would have seen the heartbeat. I'm being scanned in 10 days because she said they would certainly see the heartbeat at that point.

I might manage to sleep tonight!

Fantastic news.. Doctors are rubbish at ultrasounds, So glad the sonographer had better news x

Absolutely thrilled for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->