Early scan results

mommy0610

Reaction score
I had an early scan at five weeks 3 days she then told me I was only 5 weeks which I knew everything would move after the first ultrasound. We got to see the sac no heart beat yet or yolk sac that we I could see. My hcg came back as 3300. I had this scan a week ago and they just called today to let me know. So my question is does all this seem normal? I don't go back for another week and half which will put me at 8 weeks.

I think the fact that you saw at least the gestational sac is awesome. 5w3 days is super early. I just had mine at 5w5d on Tuesday (based on lmp) and we saw absolutely nothing. My levels are at 2284 but my progesterone is low so I have to follow up with my doctor today to see what is next.

I'm sure everything is fine for you! Be sure to keep us updated :)

I sure will! As soon as I know something this week and half are going to go by so slow! How did the doctor go? I hope everything is fine with you!

It'll go great!

Afm- Basically the doctor said my hcg is doing fine but is borderline being able to see something via ultrasound or not. He isn't happy with my progesterone and it concerns him that it could be a sign of miscarriage or an ectopic. Nothing can be done about that at this point because of how low it is. He says there is a chance we could still have a successful pregnancy though. So I had my hcg checked again today and have to see him again Monday to see if it's going up properly. If so then he will schedule me for another ultrasound. So it's all a waiting game right now.

Aww. I'm sure everything is fine. I had a chemical pregnancy in September and It about killed me with the two day wait to see if I was having a miscarriage or not. So I know how that waiting game goes. I hope all goes well for you though. I'm trying so had to stay positive with this one but it's hard. I was young when I got pregnant with my son I wasn't ready for a child at all and everything went fine now that I'm ready it seems like everything is way harder.

Just sack is normal at 5 weeks. They can also miss the baby if they rush it and are trying to go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->