early scan tomorrow morning

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
and im sooooo nervous :cry:

Just pray for me that baby is in the correct place, i cannot go through another ectopic pregnancy and over christmas!!

They have warned me cuse i am only 6weeks there may not be a hearbeat yet but as long as they can see a sack and yolk im happy!

Good luck hun! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!!!

I have a scan tomorrow too hun, and im really worried.
But every woman goes through this before a scan, and 90% of the time, everything is perfect!
Just try and relax, although I know it's hard!!

& I should try and take some of my own advice haha!! xxx

Good Luck, i had a MC in feb, and i know how nervous i was at my first scan, im sure everything will be just fine, keep us updated x

Good Luck Shells Angel, I hope everything goes ok, got everything crossed for you.

I'm nervous as hell at moment, analysing every pain and twinge, I won't relax till that first scan (if I get there) is over and thats not for 7 or 8 weeks, I don't know how I'll get through it!!

Really hope all ok for you xx

Good luck hon, fingers crossed for you x

Good luck, hope it goes well, sure you'll be just fine. xxx

Good luck with your scan, I know exactly what you are going through as I'm terrified that I'm going to have another ectopic too! When I phoned the epu I was told they won't scan me till 8 weeks which will be after Christmas! But when I got discharged after my ectopic they said come at 6 weeks next time I got pregnant. Think I might call them again to double check. Anyway, I'll be keeping my FX for you Hunni and hope little bean is in the right place his time!

Good luck hun. Im sure it will be perfect :D

xx

good luck to you, i had an ectopic last xmas ended up having surgery on new years night :( theres no reason for your bean not to be tucked up in your womb this time all the best :)

xxx

thank you everyone im off in a hour, and my god the ms has hit me this morning and last night... unless its just nerves, been sick 3 times boo :-(

Lumpybumpy, you should have a scan at 6 weeks hun if you have a past of ectopics id defo give them a call and get in sooner... not that i think anything will be wrong but its peace of mind chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->