Early scan, weird dates? Advice

taylorttc

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I had a scan today should have been 7+4
Scan showed a 6+4 with a nice heartbeat however blood pool surrounding the fetus so they've told me to expect a bleed.

If I am 6+4 that means I got my positive at 3+1 which seems rather early!

X

I got my bfp at 3+1 this time and am measuring right on my dates from LMP. It's certainly possible.

I'm kind of confused by how dates are counted in the first place. Is 3w considered the day you implant? I'm a late implanter so will I likely count behind?

In any event - I wouldn't worry too much about the dates and just focus on the status/progression. If you saw a nice heartbeat than I think everything's fine.

I got my bfp around 3 weeks & a few days, it's certainly possible. It's hard not to worry but focus on the positive that you saw baby's heartbeat, that in itself is fantastic.

It's possible. I got a BFP at 7DPO (3w0d) with my fourth-born. It was very light, though. If you look back at my threads I've started, my current pregnancy measured small (measured 7w5d when I thought I was 9w3d). Now, I'm 11 1/2 weeks along and just had an ultrasound on Friday. But, tested for the first time when my period was 2 week late, so I thought I was 6 weeks along. It turns out I was more like 4 1/2 weeks along at the time.

Aww thank you for all of your replies.
I'm trying not to worry but am worrying about the bleed site.
I hope and pray that I do not start to bleed.

CRL of baby was measured at 7.4mm.
Does that sound okay? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back