Early scan

Jewels29

Reaction score
Hi ladies have any of you had an early scan between 5-6 weeks pregnant? Just wondering what could be seen so early?? I have one on Thursday where I will be closer to 6 weeks, thank you xx

I had a scan at 6w1d and saw a little blob beating and a yolk sac. It was amazing. Good luck on Thursday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Aww thanx for reply! Looks like we both have pcos!!its a bummer but I count myself lucky as not needed help to conceive however I'm a very late ovulator and require progesterone to help sustain pregnancy! I also only ovulate once maybe twice a year! I have a two year old boy, congratulations on your pregnancy! Keep positive xxx

I had one at when I thought I was 5w1d and saw nothing then again 6w 1 d and saw the gestational sac at 7w 1d we saw what the doctor said is probably the smallest fetal pole and heart beat just flickering away!
Don't get discouraged if you don't see anything at first.

Hi!

With ds2 I was 5w 5d (knew this was 100% correct as knew my ovulation date) and they only saw a gestational sac measuring 5w 1d. I was devastated and really thought it was over. When I went back 10 days later all was well!

With dd I went at 6 weeks and saw a 2mm baby with a hb!

So a few days can make all the difference, please try not to worry yourself silly if you don't see anything as it's very normal, I wish I had been reassured this xx

I had a scan at 6w1d and saw a little blob beating and a yolk sac. It was amazing. Good luck on Thursday.

I am 6+1 and this is exactly what I saw today too! HB on screen and my little blob haha - very cool!! Next scan in 2 weeks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->