Early Signs of Labor?

paula727

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm only 33+2 but i'm either having early labor signs or i'm just looking into these pains etc too much. Did any of you ladies get these signs before giving birth? I have dull achey back pain, period like cramps, pain in my upper thigh (left side only), pelvic pressure and pressure in my bum. My vulva is also really swollen and I have lost my appetite and began nesting today. I am also very irritable and uncomfortable and bump seems to have dropped slighltly. I keep getting stabbing pains around my hips aswell. Sorry for the long list but what do you all think? :shrug:

I am curious as what everyone says, BC I'm also experiencing most of the symptoms you listed but at 34+ weeks.....hope you get some good answers....

Only seeing your thread now, forgot to mention in mine that I lost some of my mucus plug at 30 weeks. I've been feeling most of these now for a week or so, just took me a while to post up. I sound like a hypochondriac lol but if we can't ask these type of questions in here where else would we go? Worst thing is google!! everytime I get a pain or ache I google it and it just screams LABOR!!! haha

eugh now today I have bad pain in my left groin/upper thigh going into my hips!! just gets better...

Only seeing your thread now, forgot to mention in mine that I lost some of my mucus plug at 30 weeks. I've been feeling most of these now for a week or so, just took me a while to post up. I sound like a hypochondriac lol but if we can't ask these type of questions in here where else would we go? Worst thing is google!! everytime I get a pain or ache I google it and it just screams LABOR!!! haha

I lost a good bit of plug at 23 weeks, then nothing. Now for the past week I've been losing some every time I go to the bathroom. No blood though. Just had ultrasound and baby is engaged, head down, and I'm dialated to 1 cm. I'm almost 35 weeks, and doctor is planning on an induction the first week of February told me to pick a date. But also said she would be surprised if I made it Feb without going into labor on my own...really not sure why she feels that way though...

How exciting! I have an appointment on Thur so I should find out more. Yeah im npt due until 21st feb but everyone reckons ill go at end of Jan. No mine didn't have any blood either but I can feel baby getting lower so wonder if he is engaged or not. Roll on Thursday until I find out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->