Early symptoms??

MrsB1310

Reaction score
I'm 4dpo but since we DTD I have felt really tired, had nausea, increased thirst, odd twinge/cramps, a stuffy nose, had a constant dull headache and not to be crude my stools have been a lot more regular and softer.
I've never been pregnant before and this is our first month TTC so I don't know what to expect. AF isn't due until about 9/may so its too early to test, has any one experienced the same?

It takes 3-5 days for the fertilized egg to travel down the Fallopian tube, and then 5-12 days for implantation to occur and its not til then hcg starts doubling and giving u "symptoms" (but most don't start til 6 wks) so at earliest u could test at 8dpo but only 13% of pregnancies register on a test then and that's only if you use a highly sensitive test that picks up hcg lower than 10miu in urine, eg a first response which advertises 10miu but has worked on as low as 5miu.

Could be pregnancy, I get 'most' pregnancy symptoms during my 2ww because of raised progesterone though, it is tricky to tell. Test!

The same thing has been happening to me, I didn't have many symptoms with my first child. And didn't find out I was prego till I was almost three months. so I don't know what to expect,but for thhe last two weeks I've been very tired,have severe headaches,nausea and I feel extremely bloated to the point it hurts if I suck in. I had a heavy period for a day and then just light spotting after ward for a day now I have heavy discharge and my colotrum is coming bck could I be experiencing early pregnancy symptoms as well? I had unprotected sex on april 1st then I started bleeding on the 9th started having symptoms shortly after

Keep us updated! I'm in a very similar situation.
My hubby is still a bit scared about conceiving, so we have been using the full out method (somewhat of a compromise). This month I started experiencing dizziness and nausea ~16CD, this was then followed by tender breasts and overly sensitive nipples around 19 days with the pain escalating to sheer torture and obvious swelling by 27 days. Yesterday, day 29, they started to hurt less and I started spotting in the evening. Today, day 30, I have had mild cramping and spotting/light flow that required the use of about 3 panty liners. The spotting has been brown/red and there were some very dark clumps. Plus I been a crying machine the last few days, which is really unusual for me.
All p tests have been negative.
I thought I was pregnant and it was too early to test (my cycle is a bit irregular though it seems to average 33 days), but now I'm just confused and stuck in the am I / aren't I loop of doom.:cry:
I know that everything will become clear in time, but does anyone have words of wisdom now? Even suggestions of how to stop constantly worrying or how to break my constant thinking would be greatly greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"