Early symptoms?!?

mad_but_glad

Reaction score
Hi all!! We're trying for our second baby. Our first is now 14 months :)
I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out?
I got my period on September 4th and my cycle is usually 23-25 days.
My period lasted for 6 days. I'm not sure what day I would have ovulated
On but I know it would have been last week sometime.

Ok onto my symptoms. For the last 3 days I have had:
Headaches that won't go away
Slight cramping
Lower back pain again that won't go away
Some nausea
A lot of discharge.
Sinus problems
Anyone dealt with the same? What do you ladies think?!?

hey. ive never had sickness start when i was preg untill 6 weeks obv everyone is different but my first symptoms were extreme hunger and tiredness and sore nips, had the cramping like u and felt fluey, i knew i was preg as soon as it implanted this time! at 5dpo as the hunger started then 5 days later got my bfp. (unfortunatly ended in mcs) but i believe u can get symptoms early. can u remember ur symptoms with ur last bubba? soooooo cute btw!!! i guess give it 1-2 weeks and tesr as u dont no when u oved. x x x gl

I'm due to test on Friday and its killing me. I have extreme hunger... I could literally eat the entire fridge and still be hungry, my sinus' are so messed up, my nips have been sore for about a week, I'm so tired and seriously spotty and I never suffer with acne! I'm hoping these are all good signs xxx

I feel the same Af is due any time now i feel fluey, so tired too and ive gone off ham(?)
My boobs and nipples have been sore for 13 days now (since O)..
And since Monday I've had cramps like AF is going to start..!
:shrug:

I've just tested and its a BFN :( I don't know why I do it to myself!

rayxxx123 Thanks :) thats an older picture of him but he hasnt changed much! i should update it. I had NO symptoms with my first except discharge so this is all new to me. I felt great my whole pregnancy as well. I have never felt this bad post ovulation...

Lmcvey84 awww hun! You still have a few days so dont count yourself out yet! I hope this is it for you! They all sound like symptoms to me! Especially so close to your test date!

Chimmi sounds promising! Let me know what your results are! Good luck!

Lots of baby dust to you all!

Sounds like me! I don't know when (or if) I O'ed (first month off bcp) but AF is due 27th and basically since suspected O I've felt nauseas (which I never do, been sick maybe once in the past 10 years) feels like my stomach up to my throat is just puke (that swallowing a lump feeling too) just generally ill! Don't want to count out actually being sick lol but just can't stand the wait for AF to see if my cycle is normal after bcp! Good luck x

Sounds like me! I don't know when (or if) I O'ed (first month off bcp) but AF is due 27th and basically since suspected O I've felt nauseas (which I never do, been sick maybe once in the past 10 years) feels like my stomach up to my throat is just puke (that swallowing a lump feeling too) just generally ill! Don't want to count out actually being sick lol but just can't stand the wait for AF to see if my cycle is normal after bcp! Good luck x

Thanks. Good luck to you as well! :thumbup:
It looks like we're both due for our af the same day(or the 28th) I hope this is it for both of us! How are you feeling now? Any new symptoms? I'm cramping a whole lot more lately. Like sharp painful ones! When are you testing?

Ooh I hope those are good signs for you! Me? I have no idea haha, I know people say cold / flu symptoms are common but for the past 4 days I've been completely sofa bound, exhausted, sleeping during the day and coughing so much my head and stomach hurts! :( something tells me this is a bit overkill lol, I only had a cold 2 weeks ago though Grr!

The nips started being sore a couple of days ago but now with less than a week to AF any symptom could be her :( i took a digital test at what I guessed to be 8dpo, bfn :( my order of opk and frer are on their way now though :D FXed anyway!

Hi ladies! Just thought if update and say I am indeed pregnant!!! Listen to your bodies ladies! You know it best! And good luck to all!!!

Ahhh that's so wonderful! Congratulations! :flower: How many dpo were you? I'm now late and still bfn :(

12 dpo for a positive :) you might just still be low hcg? I have a friend that didn't get a positive until 2 weeks late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->