Early teethers that are now about 12 months

tinkerbellita

Reaction score
How many teeth did/does ur LO have at 12 months. And was ur LO a bad sleeper for so long due to teething from such a young age?

My LO already has 12 teeth, 1st 2 teeth came at 4 months. He also has never been a good sleeper and I'm hoping this is down to the teething for so long.

Anyone else?

Mine had 8 at 12 months, now he's got 18! He also started early at 5 months with the first two but was chewing away from 8 weeks. He has some bad spells of broken sleep but then it will settle down and off we go again. From about 9 months to 13 months he didn't seem to sleep very well at all, not sure if this is teeth or something else really.

This last week he cut his upper canines and they seem to be the worst ones in terms of discomfort. The only saving grace is his nearly got the full set, I can see more teeth waiting to come in.

Aliyah has 5 now so be interesting to see how many she has by 12 months.
She is such a bad sleeper now:( she used to sleep all night until the teething and regressions hit :(x

she started at 5 months, had 12 at 12 months and now has 14 with another 2 on the way! LO woke several times a night until about 10 or 11 months, but don't think it was teething related as it doesn't wake her now :shrug:

How many teeth to they get altogether?x

Mine had his first two teeth at 10 or 12 weeks (completely out). He now has 6 full teeth (2 bottom, 4 top) and others are pushing out. The first 2 caused a lot of problems but the other 4 did not.

Now, he's always been a shit sleeper but it's not teething related :rofl:

thanks for your input ladies! I have today just noticed he's got his bottom canines coming, and it seems pretty bitchin for him! I am going thru 5-8 bibs an day from all the dribble! So now he's on his 16th tooth coming thru. Just mental!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->