Early testing - af due 8/22 ~ updated possible BFP?

MinaMae

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm currently 6 DPO. I've been testing since 3 DPO because I'm crazy and have a lot of IC's to burn. Early morning at 5 DPO, I woke up with this crazy sensation that my uterus/tubes were being pumped with air and lots of pulling and pressure. It was weird, I got a little anxious. All day 5 DPO I had some stabbing pain on the right side. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I think that could have been the beginning of implantation.... not sure! Anyway, sharing my tests so far!

The test on the bottom is 6DPO. I know it's basically impossible to see something at this time but on my color contrasted/other angle... I think I maybe see the beginning of something, but I'm also awful at seeing things that aren't there.

Attachments

• 81417-labeled.jpg
    81417-labeled.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 81417-label-zoom-contrast.jpg
    81417-label-zoom-contrast.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 38
We are the same CD! I'm excited to follow xx

I see something in your last test. Good luck :dust:

:) thanks ladies! I tested again this morning. I'm thinking it's probably too soon.. i'm only 7DPO, but I'm a POAS addict. Attaching the pic.

Attachments

• 81517-zoom.jpg
    81517-zoom.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 38
8 DPO, only took a picture of the FRER.. looking pretty negative. Little depressing, but it's also 8DPO. :)

Attachments

• 8DPOviews.jpg
    8DPOviews.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 48
I think this is it! Although I'm a little skeptical.. I just ordered new FRER off Amazon. The first one didn't work at all like nothing not even a control line. Thinking it was a dud. So I took another one and my IC. I can totally see it on the FRER and I think on the IC toooooo! 10DPO

Attachments

• bfp idk 1.jpg
    bfp idk 1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 83
  • bfp idk 2.jpg
    bfp idk 2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 29
Look at that!!! Congrats Mina. x wishing I had some frer this morning ha!

ty!! Well I was so impatient yesterday because they weren't going to arrive until the afternoon that I went and bout another 3 pack at the drugstore. So I totally get that, lol. Now I'm super glad that I did so I can get some daily progress and use all 50 of my clinicguards lol...

Eeeek ty!! I'm just nervous about the fact that the first FRER didn't work at all.. but seeing on the IC, I think it's real!!! :)

There isn't any doubting those lines! You do have the odd test that goes bonkers but the control is there on both of those and a lovely pink test line on both too so I think it's time to get excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->