East midlands meet Leicester Victoria park 31st july attendees added pg1 x x

I'm good with anywhere if its after I've passed my driving test. :lol: Can only really do Notts before that x

I put Leicester down as I would have to travel by train. My OH works rotating shifts (which sometimes includes Saturdays) so the day may be akward for me but I'll try and make it if its on a day He's not working.
I'll look in to train times ect for the other places to see how easy it will be for me to get to them as well though!

You watch me get lost if I do manage to make it :lol:
x

If it's in Nottingham il properly get lost lol I'm gonna leave the poll open until tomorrow night then close it and start up a date one but it's looking like Leicester or notts x x

why don't you all just come to corby :p ?! x ahha

if it is in leicester then yeah i might do :) i don't think i really speak to anyone else who would be going.. :p x notts is a bit of a journey for me as i have to get the train :( x

Ok Hun will keep you posted on location like you ava pic x x

I'm in Leicester but would come notts or Derby though i'd have to get the train too!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo have we made a decision? :rofl:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo have we made a decision? :rofl:

Not quite sure what to do there's five votes each for Leicester and Nottingham im gonna leave It opEn until tonight see if we get any more votes xxxx

I wanna come and dont mind where as long as its after thursday when I get my new car lol x

Oh ps if it is out of Leicester dont mind giving people a lift but will only have a small 5 door peugeot x

I wanna come and dont mind where as long as its after thursday when I get my new car lol x

Will be lovely to meet you again Hun did you wanna make a vote cause we need a recording vote x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->