East midlands meet Leicester Victoria park 31st july attendees added pg1 x x

Right ladies nit quite sure what to do has we have a tie any suggestions. X

how about somewhere between leics and notts
loughborough or something? thats kinda in the middle

That's a good idea I know it pretty well not sure if there's a play centre or thinng there or something that's central where we could meet x x

Am I allowed to come seeing as I dont have any babies myself yet? Xxxx

Jade my lovely you need to check and renew the bit under your username :cloud9: will come I have to meet you Jade and see you again mum2three ( sorry cant remember your real name :blush: ) Also you other lovely ladies xxxxx

I live really across the road from victoria park and close to go kids go so I could meet people at the train station (it's not too far) to walk there/direct people! That's if we decide on Leicester xx

Have we thought about any dates? I work Mon-Fri but have Wed off xx

Jade my lovely you need to check and renew the bit under your username :cloud9: will come I have to meet you Jade and see you again mum2three ( sorry cant remember your real name :blush: ) Also you other lovely ladies xxxxx

Oh yes!! Forgot about that :lol: thanks chick, cant wait to meet you too xx

Ok ladies thinking end July beginning off august I'm easy can do any day but think Saturday would be better because those that work and I know panda ally had uni x x

Eeek im up for Leicester meet, as long as someone will meet me off the train :)

East midlands meet

Victoria park

11am

It's only ip the road from the train station so if anyone wants il meet outside the train station then walk up to the park with you
Plan of action massive picnic there is a play area so he little ones can run angling and maybe a game of football for them

If the dates not ok then just say and we could change it can everyone that's coming pm me so I can update on first post x x

:wacko: Am on a wake night at work tomorrow so will have to see how tired I am if I go home and get a few hours sleep then im up for that babe :hugs: xxxx

I'll be there at the station too cos I don't wanna be at the park and not know who anyone is :p. I literally live across the road from Victoria park so i'll be useful if anyone needs anything :) xx

should we make it meet at the train station in the foyer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->