• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

East Midlands meet - NEW DATE - End of May

Yeah but you should still come Tracie! You can have Oli for the day and I'll cuddle miss Izzy!

I'm going to have to visit family around about this time just so I can come along ;) haha x

(P.S. Congrats Tracie! I saw you aaaages ago briefly when I met Emma at your (and her old) work the first time I met her! That doesn't seem that long ago, but must be because you've had a baby in all that time :rofl: and Isabella has the best brithday ever - MINE!)

haha really? cool.

Yeah i remember :) i think i was about halfway through my pregnancy then... i think lol.

I think Amber & Oli were around 7-8 months old... I think! So you must've only been 4-8 weeks pregnant!? Blimey I can't believe it was that long ago! x

couldnt have been... i swear i was alot later in my pregnancy than that...

See how time flies :haha: it was around the time Oli learnt how to crawl as he was showcasing his skills to Amber in the (well, my!) hope she'd copy him!! So must've been around then!

wow thats a long time ago then lol i new pregnancy flew by but didnt realise it was that fast!

Ooo can I come? :)

I'm free to come anyday, preferably not monday or friday though x

Lauryn and Tracie - I can't remember exactly when it was but I think it was just after you told me you were preggo Tracie? In fact it might have been then! I think you were 7/8 weeks ish? Ahh memories :haha: god Lauryn, thinking of a time when Oli was crawling seems sooo long ago!

Ok girls so who is actually up for this? This thread has died slightly but I'd love to have a meet up with you all!

Haha I swear I could have cried myself when you told me! And now she's here :cloud9:

Right I'm deffo up for the meet!! I need to witness oiliver's cuteness IRL :haha: I must give a warning though Alfie is sooooo hyper at the moment lol xx

Yay! Aww love your avatar by the way! Don't worry we'll go to a soft play and let Alfie burn himself out :lol: when's good for you Charlotte? Shall we make it the last Thurs in April?

Yay! Aww love your avatar by the way! Don't worry we'll go to a soft play and let Alfie burn himself out :lol: when's good for you Charlotte? Shall we make it the last Thurs in April?

Last Thursday in April is fine with me :thumbup: what soft play is everyone thinking of. Xx

Write a list of names on the first page emma, i can come in april xx

Good thinking, I've updated the first page now with all who have confirmed for that date. Where are we thinking? Any suggestions welcome. I drive so no preference here!

I don't mind were we meet, I'm sure I could get ash to drop me and Alfie off and pick us back up again :thumbup:

Xx

Last thursday in april is good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->