• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

East Midlands meet - NEW DATE - End of May

Im not 100% but i most likely will be able so can
put me down and if for some reason i can't then i will update
but really would love to meet you lot and mason will love having
lots of new friends to play with :D

x

bumpy happy belated birthday Joel! Did you make a cake for him in the end?

How would a soft play in Nottingham suit everyone?

Soft play sounds great. I don't know Nottingham very well, do you know any good soft plays Emma xx

I tend to go to ones out of town and I guess we'd need one more central, so I'll have a look around if everyone is happy with Notts! x

bumpy happy belated birthday Joel! Did you make a cake for him in the end?

How would a soft play in Nottingham suit everyone?

ahh sorry, i don't really know how to subscribe to thread so I always forget to check on this. thanks! I tried to make him a cake but I got angry at it and smashed it up :( big mistake I was tired and grumpy... he got a colin the caterpillar in the end instead.

sounds good :)

Did this go ahead?

I can't do Thursdays cos of Homestart training but Im secretly hoping you all have babies and come to my classes!

It didn't go ahead no, if anyone is up for a meet let me know though! Would love to arrange something :)

Ooo we should arrange a meet... But don't know anywhere where eveyone can meet :wacko:

https://www.jungletastic.com/ What about there? Its got parking but its also on a tram route, trent bus route and city bus route and has connections to the train station.

I've heard that place is really good too!

I'm busy with loads of uni work until the end of May. Could we do an early June date?

Sounds good to me :) I cant do thursdays until late June though. Any other day is fine though.

How does the first Friday in June suit everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->