Eastenders...Amy

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Could anyone else not watch?I knew what happened from digital spy...I couldn't bring myself to watch it though :cry:

I actually didnt expect that, I had read digital spy but for some reason expected it too be a fall. Im sure I read on there that she got a fracture from a fall. Horrible to watch though. :cry:

Not really, you just see her being lifted from the bath, I just really didn't expect it. You see her doll fall before and so I thought she had fallen. The bit after her being lifted from the bath was the worst part, she wasn't breathing at first but then yusef resuscitated her.

I saw the bit when she was on the floor..but not before that..xx

It wasn't to bad as you didn't see her really apart from being lifted from the bath, I think the sprain that they're gonna find is supposed to be from the other days ep where roxy was with shirley and they were talking, you then heard amy cry and roxy said something like 'shes always so clumsy' or something like that xx

I must have missed that, I didnt think after todays episode that that was enough to warrent social services placing her in Jacks custody, after all Roxy wasnt even with her when it all happened. :flower:

I didn't like it at all. I found it really upsetting.

Totally missed this.. And I thought Id watched it... :wacko:

I just watched it as I recorded it.. Could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

i watched it, i didnt find it hard to watch........i was just thinking how random, amy wakes up and decides to have a bath........puts bathplug in turns on taps and then falls in.......

I couldnt watch it too,Even though i didnt know what was gunna happen the parent in me felt and picked up on the impending sense of doom!

i watched it, i didnt find it hard to watch........i was just thinking how random, amy wakes up and decides to have a bath........puts bathplug in turns on taps and then falls in.......

I think it was because she had been asking Ben for a bath beforehand and was moaning when he had said no. I'm not sure she was either asleep before they went out, I didn't see either of them check. :shrug:

:flower:

I think it was because she had been asking Ben for a bath beforehand and was moaning when he had said no. I'm not sure she was either asleep before they went out, I didn't see either of them check. :shrug:

:flower:

ahhhhh i missed that bit LOL.......i saw him put her to bed though. xxx

I didn't like it tonight :( + I don't see how social services could just do that to her.. & infront of the little girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->