Eastenders baby heartache for 2011

i swear i got told my someone that they both have the babys at the same time and the babies get switched, and one of the babies die and is really the other persons baby x

i heard that and thats wrong in my eyes x

I think it's Kat's baby.

My theory is the baby is taken ill and they need blood/kidney/whatever from the father. Roll up Michael Moon with his blood when they discover that he isn't actually the father after all, but it's Alfie's miracle baby. The baby then tragically dies which ensures much wailing and gnashing of teeth and flapping of leather coat.

I think the 2 year storyline is IVF treatment paid for by a guilt racked Michael Moon.

This makes much more sense than dragging Ronnie and Jack into yet another baby drama. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

I got that from somewhere else, sounds more likely to me?

ahh it was Emeerdale that had a similar storyline.Ashley and laurel x

lol the OH said it.I'm not a huge soap fan he is :haha:

I think it's Kat's baby.

My theory is the baby is taken ill and they need blood/kidney/whatever from the father. Roll up Michael Moon with his blood when they discover that he isn't actually the father after all, but it's Alfie's miracle baby. The baby then tragically dies which ensures much wailing and gnashing of teeth and flapping of leather coat.

I think the 2 year storyline is IVF treatment paid for by a guilt racked Michael Moon.

This makes much more sense than dragging Ronnie and Jack into yet another baby drama. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

I got that from somewhere else, sounds more likely to me?

Whoever wrote that should be a script writer for easties they would prob do a better job then the writers they have now :rofl:

I might be the only one thinking this but im so sick of Soaps using the death of a baby to boost ratings.

Its really angers me, they dont do it right, the baby passes away and they just forget all about them,

They dont mention them, they dont go see their grave if they have one.

In Corrie, Maria had a headstone removed engraved and put back in 5 episodes thats less than 2 weeks!!!!

Laurel and Ashey dont ever mention Daniel, i know in the end he wasnt their baby but she looked after him for a year as her son.

They say soaps portray real life, well when a baby dies they dont!!

Im sorry for hijacking.

V xxx

I might be the only one thinking this but im so sick of Soaps using the death of a baby to boost ratings.

Its really angers me, they dont do it right, the baby passes away and they just forget all about them,

In Corrie, Maria had a headstone removed engraved and put back in 5 episodes thats less than 2 weeks!!!!

Laurel and Ashey dont ever mention Daniel, i know in the end he wasnt their baby but she looked after him for a year as her son.

Im sorry for hijacking.

V xxx

Your right though. They should at least keep it in the show. I watch corrie on and off and I dont see her go to his grave.

Im sorry for hijacking.

V xxx

Your right though. They should at least keep it in the show. I watch corrie on and off and I dont see her go to his grave.

It is just to boost ratings, once the storyline has finished its forgotten about.

When Maria's son was stillborn, they had contacted SANDS to make sure they were doing it right and SANDS even told members they didnt agree with the way the storyline had been portrayed.

She didnt tell Liam for a week, he missed time with his son that can never be given back.

When Taylor died, if i hadnt had been with my OH he would have been the 1st person i would have called.

They make it as dramatic as possible and they dont seemed fussed whether its actually mirroring real life.

V xxx

i swear i got told my someone that they both have the babys at the same time and the babies get switched, and one of the babies die and is really the other persons baby x
I really hope that it's not that :nope: I don't think that would be a good move for EE!

Hollyoaks did a story line on SIDS with tony and mandy also
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that :cry: That never gets mentioned now!!

I agree with it eventually turning out to be Alfie's baby though. She must have had :sex: with the two Moon's pretty close together, but since her and Alfie had been trying for so long with luck, she has just assumed it's Micheals :shrug:

V :hugs::hugs: I don't watch the other soaps, but you are right, they seem to roll out the story lines and move on to the next one too quickly. It doesnt reflect real life :nope: Look at that thing in hollyoaks about that woman who stole the baby after two failed attempts of IVF :wacko:

I really hope that it's not that :nope: I don't think that would be a good move for EE!

Hollyoaks did a story line on SIDS with tony and mandy also
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that :cry: That never gets mentioned now!!

I agree with it eventually turning out to be Alfie's baby though. She must have had :sex: with the two Moon's pretty close together, but since her and Alfie had been trying for so long with luck, she has just assumed it's Micheals :shrug:

V :hugs::hugs: I don't watch the other soaps, but you are right, they seem to roll out the story lines and move on to the next one too quickly. It doesnt reflect real life :nope: Look at that thing in hollyoaks about that woman who stole the baby after two failed attempts of IVF :wacko:

surpisingly hollyoaks did actually mention her a couple of months ago, well a bit longer then that, when tony and jacqui had a miscarriage tony got really depressed over the lose of his little girl, was very sad x x x

EDIT - Just looked it was 3 years ago :dohh: it was even mentioned x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"