Eastenders - in general

Kte

Mummy to Chloe & Sophie
Reaction score
Is it me or has it turned into some cheesy sordid smooch fest?

Yesterdays episode had
  • Phil & Glenda
  • Glenda & (almost) Ian Beale
  • Phil and Shirley at it
  • Carol Jackson all over Billies mate

etc . . .

Even the Masoods ended up with some random love twist!?!

I think Phil is an Ass and Shirley deserves better. Apparantely Ian propositions Glenda into paying her for sex!!!! Ewwwww Ian accuses masood next week of having an affair with Jane. It's all happening towards Christmas

She does but she just keeps going back!

It just feels like they are chucking all sorts of random storylines about at the mo!

Carol Jackson's & Billy's mate...what is that all about?! I don't like this storyline, just seems a bit strange

I can understand the Carol and Connor story. She is just trying to hold on ti billies memory but also at the same time mother connor like Billy. But then if she is trying to mother him why is she sleeping with him? A little wrong

ye I assumed she was going to become obsessed with mothering him.

They arnt realy that random

Conner is using caroland has no actual interest in her and carol is just lonely

Jane has had feeling for masood for ages and vice versa so their latest argument with their spouses just pushes them closer.

The masood live twist has been talked about plenty of times so it isnt some random turn up.

Glenda is just being a gold digger and thinks Ian has money so shes trying to weasle her way in with him same as she is doing with phill (she knows he has her daughters money and wants it herself)

And Ohill is just being a d*ck as always

i agree with smokey but tbh i am going off eastenders at the moment,not only the christmas storyline it just seems to have gone downhill :(

Yeah, I guess thats what I feel too, in the past these storylines would of been plotted and played out a bit better, I get where they are going with them but they just seem a bit rushed out iyswim

Nothing could ever be as gross as the Darren > Heather storyline though. Ugh.

Surprisingly enough it was the Darren bit shagging that freaked me out not Heather lol girl needs some pleasure we cant all look like Pamila Anderson.

Anwyay Smokey summed it up well there.

Although I do agree its going down hill since peggy left and the fire.

Surprisingly enough it was the Darren bit shagging that freaked me out not Heather lol girl needs some pleasure we cant all look like Pamila Anderson.

Anwyay Smokey summed it up well there.

Although I do agree its going down hill since peggy left and the fire.

Same here, it wasnt the thought of heather that made me cringe it was the image of that weasly little runt getting his jolly off, I still see him as a little 12 year old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->