Eastenders - is anyone else???

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Getting a little bit :sleep::sleep::sleep: at how dark and miserable its getting? Bianca has the worst luck in the world, Derek and Shirley are getting it on, Roxy is in love with Alfie, booo hooo booo hooo!

Something nice needs to happen. Lol

Roxy makes me so angry...she has literally no morality. She was going to go for Max, who not only is married..but the brother of her baby's father, who happened to be married to her sister...and Amy was conceived while Roxy was married to someone else.

She then targets Alfie, another married man!

Just....?!

:rofl: Yeah your right I mean I know it is a tv show but blooming heck! They sleep with anyone and everyone! lol

I heard that Tyler has an affair with Christian. Clearly Whitney is the new Ronnie in the misery stakes...

I think she might overdo Ronnie in that category! Lol

Sometimes I feel like switching off cos they don't even connect with the real world lol

Where's Kat?! Has the actress been ill? Ben is horrible, I just want Jay to get him in the shit. The Alfie/ Roxy thing has been obvious for ages, they love to draw it out don't they?

It's getting like that for me too. I just keep hoping poor Bianca wins a load of money on th scratchcards or something. She can't sink any lower surely.

Shirley and Derek is just wrong wrong WRONG.

Roxy wants a good slap - hoping Kat comes back to administer it:haha:

Doesn't Whitney get preggers with tylers baby. It's getting on my wig now all this doom and gloom, story lines being dragged out and I could just grab Ben Mitchell and kick him he's like a little weasel :haha: I don't know why I keep watching it to be honest :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->