Eastenders-Jane and Lucy

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Jane should have said no to Lucys plan?? I mean i know its a very generous idea of lucy's, but im guessing this story line is going to end in tears with lucy wanting to keep the baby.

I just thought Jane is letting her own feelings of wanting a baby cloud over how lucy is going to feel in a couple of months time. I just think its too close to home for both of them.

Then again i could be wrong... but this is eastenders, there are never happy endings lol

Yup,i agree.its not gona work!!and then one of them will run off with the baby so that the other one cant have him/her!!

I can predict all ready, lucy's pregnancy progresses, she bonds with baby, baby is born, Lucy doesnt want to give baby away anymore
xx

Lucy's gonna love that baby how she gonna give it up!
i think tonights one is so silly with the boys following her home etc, i didnt experience anything like that and dont know anyone who has :shrug: xx

They put a sign on her back saying skank and just being generally nasty cos shes pregnant, Doubt that would happen in a real life situation though cos i mean c'mon the dads atleast 18 they'd be scared too!
Oh and Zainaab had a row with Jane cos Zainaab was like "shes obviously getting a abortion" and being really awful about it all saying Lucy should of been in reading books :dohh: xx

They like to dramatise things dont they. I got pregnant at 16 Yeah I got called a slag but not to that extreme

x

Ooohhhh their gonna tell Jane she had a misscarriage?? How far along is she anyway anyone know??xx

well when it all came out last week she was 6 weeks along!!

I cant believe that people call young mums slags and skanks...that is really nasty!! When I was at school a couple of girls a year or so below me got pregnant and I wouldnt have dreamed of saying anything like that to or about them!!

Yeah i just read that she has a abortion and ian tells jane she had a miscarriage. Guess the storyline didnt go as i expected then lol

xx

oh, but it will come out that Ian persuaded her to have an abortion then I think that will be the final final straw for Jane (coz she puts up with a lot of crap *excuse my french*), but then, god knows with Eastenders!! lol

It says that lucy cant handle it any more and decides she wants the abortion herself, so for once it doesnt sound like it was ians idea, he does arrange it and go with her though.

Id have left him long ago if i was jane!

xxx

i do feel sorry for Jane though, But i also feel for Lucy too as it would be her child xx

I think they would have had a better story line if she ended up having twins, as she is one herself. not having an abortion. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->