Eastenders last night

suzanne108

Reaction score
Why did that girl shoot Billy?

I haven't been able to watch it religiously lately!

She didn't, she shot Jack ;)

She is in the gang that Billy was in and he chose Whitney over them - and decided he wanted to join the police force :)

Coz she is a nutter!! But yeah,like pp said,billy was in a gang with her,she kinda fancied him,but he chose witney over her and the gang!! I doubt its the end of it though.the rest of the gang are still out there. And its eastenders so its gotta go on for a bit longer yet!!

:dohh: I meant why did she aim to shoot Billy? :)

Ahhhhh thanks....I thought there was something more behind it that I'd missed!

I would imagie that because she took the gun from Billys house that his finger prints will be on it and something will go from there x

And he'll never be able to join the police...

Good old Eastenders! :D

basicly what the others have said, billy was in the gang she was in, and they got him to rob the Vic using the gun....but it turned out he was bluffing and had a water pistol wrapped up in brown paper.
But he chose Whitney over the gang and Kylie(that lass) wasn't happy about it and said she would get revenge. Stole the gun out off Max's house and told Billy she had thrown it in the canal to get rid off it and obviously hadn't!

Billy kept the gun wrapped up majority of the time, so there might not be his finger prints on it now? but i'm sure something will happen to him!

Billy kept the gun wrapped up majority of the time, so there might not be his finger prints on it now? but i'm sure something will happen to him!

When he grabbed it from her and put it in the drawer, he touched it ;)

Nope, i didn't even know he was gonna get shot so that was a big suprise!

I thought it had that scarf thingy round it when he grabbed it off her?

Also, it has them bouncer's finger prints on it too...they didn't think twice of not putting there prints all over it x

I have no idea what happens to Jack, it was a complete shock x

I thought it had that scarf thingy round it when he grabbed it off her?

Also, it has them bouncer's finger prints on it too...they didn't think twice of not putting there prints all over it x

The bouncers have an excuse for having their finger prints on it coz they had to secure the place,but if billys fingerprints turn up on it everyone will be like 'why?'

personally tho, i dont think anything will happen to Billie involving the gun, not any time soon.
Eastenders are ment to be doing more episodes 4 their 25th year, not just the live one they did, their celebrating all year for it.

carol's doing my head in! i wish shed just do one again haha, i didnt even know she was max and jacks sister lmao, thought they only had that other sister since they have never spoke about her lol

x

carols gotta be the worst mum ever! first she wished bianca dead and didnt speak to her for god knows how long! now she wishes billy got shot!! niiice mum eh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->