Eastenders Stacey

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Not massively exciting news but...Lacey Turner!

:nope: I have grown to really like Stacey...will be a shame, but good luck to Lacey with her film career :thumbup:
Not that bothered about Jean to be honest...she does my nut :haha:

Ooh is Jean leaving too, good! I'll miss Stacey though, wanted her and Ryan to fall in love and settle down with the baby lol.

Ah that's a shame :( Although I must say i preferred Stacey when she first came into Eastenders and I think when Bradley announced he was leaving they've run out of ideas (apart from bumping off Archie). There's not really a lot they can do with her character now she's having a baby I think?

Ooh is Jean leaving too, good! I'll miss Stacey though, wanted her and Ryan to fall in love and settle down with the baby lol.
haha, I know...me too!!
i was gutted when i read this yesterday, i really love her character

Yeah, I read it yesterday but have only just got round to posting it :dohh:

I agree though, not alot more they can do with her character! especially as Charlie is meant to be leaving too :shrug: It's that time of year again where all the 'soaps' have their annual cast cull :haha:

I like Stacey so that sucks :(
I'm glad Charlie and Jean are going :thumbup:
Makes me wonder what Mo will do without them all though :haha:

x

x

hmm, good point :shrug: maybe she is leaving too, but they just havent announced it!!

also, if they are leaving does that mean someone new is moving into the house? hmm, hmm? I think sooooo :dance: fx'd for a hottie :haha:

x

hmm, good point :shrug: maybe she is leaving too, but they just havent announced it!!

also, if they are leaving does that mean someone new is moving into the house? hmm, hmm? I think sooooo :dance: fx'd for a hottie :haha:

Maybe she will move Fat Elvis in with her :rofl:
Iv always wondered what He looks like :-k

But yeah hopefully We will have some new hotties on the square:happydance: Lol!
x

haha, i hope not!!! I definately think they should go down the 'hotties' route. I mean, that house must be huge (think back to when charlie, mo, lyn, gary, that other sister, kat, zoe etc were all living there) so just imagine how many hot blokes you could fit in there :thumbup: :lol:

Kat and Alfie are coming back soon so mabe they'll live there? There's also rumours that

Zoe

might be coming back too.

A whole house full of hotties??....Sounds good to me lol!

I bet it will be Kat and Alfie won't it:thumbup:
x

yeah, i heard Kat and Alfie were coming back. Don't know if its a long term thing or not though!! :shrug:

I hope that spoiler isnt true...I really did not like that person...too whiney :haha:

Oh no I love Jean especially her "sausage surpriseeeee" :haha: I want that bekka gone. Also something I will never understand is why Danny Dyer is no longer joining the cast, might be a good thing though as DH threatend to stop me watching it if he joined down to perving issues

Oh no I love Jean especially her "sausage surpriseeeee" :haha: I want that bekka gone. Also something I will never understand is why Danny Dyer is no longer joining the cast, might be a good thing though as DH threatend to stop me watching it if he joined down to perving issues

LMAO, sausage surprise!! is that all she cooks!? :haha:

I didnt even know Danny Dyer was meant to be joining?! I think that would have been a shame really. Would really have killed what little career he may still have!!

x

Maybe she will move Fat Elvis in with her :rofl:
Iv always wondered what He looks like :-k

But yeah hopefully We will have some new hotties on the square:happydance: Lol!
x

Haha same!

Lisa, Phils ex is coming back, I liked her. I'm not pleased that Kat and Alfie are to return though, they had one sided personalities, Kat just screeches all the time and Shane Richie can't act and wears awful shirts. :)

Glad Jean is going she is soooo annoying, I think Heather should be axed too.
Wont really miss Minty going he was hardly ever in it anyway.
Lacey Turner is a good actress but they have run out of storylines for her.
Still liking the Mitchell sisters and Christian & Syeed characters.

I think its going to be hard to come up with some new storylines, just about everything has been covered! There always seems to be a lull in soaps for a year when things get stale, and then they regurgitate some plot from the past.
The next big storyline will probably be when Lucas Johnson is found out, must be only a matter of time!!

Ooh yeah, I keep forgetting about what he has been up to!! Someone has got to discover Owen soon...i can see that being a drawn out storyline :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->