eastenders stacys baby

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
is it just me or does that baby actually look like bradley:haha:

yup!!! DH said it had ginger hair too!!maybe its max's?!!

I thought that as soon as it was born!! Wonder if they advertised for a gnger baby? :haha:

Lol, it's not a real baby!!

Does look like bradley though :-k

Yes that, AND she looks about 3 months old :lol:

I was like, jheeeez .. that baby is HUGE!

Yes that, AND she looks about 3 months old :lol:

I was like, jheeeez .. that baby is HUGE!

Thats what I thought too!!! When Jean was holding her across her body she was massive :shock: guess they gotta fit all the robotics somewhere :haha:

I actually think it's the same 'baby' they used when Heather had george coz I remember thinking back then that it had a very distinctive mouth/nose...and now this one does too :shrug:

Is it really a fake baby?! Why didnt i know this lol :(

yeah, pretty sure it is! not many mums that would let their newborn be passed around on a TV set for god knows how many hours :shrug:

I remember watching a little 'behind the scenes' type thing just after Heather had George and I know he was a fake baby :thumbup: Everything about it is so realistic. The cast were totally amazed by it coz the skin feels real and everything and it is weighted properly to help with the handling etc.

yeah, pretty sure it is! not many mums that would let their newborn be passed around on a TV set for god knows how many hours :shrug:

I remember watching a little 'behind the scenes' type thing just after Heather had George and I know he was a fake baby :thumbup: Everything about it is so realistic. The cast were totally amazed by it coz the skin feels real and everything and it is weighted properly to help with the handling etc.

actually you'd be suprised. a lot of babys used on set are real.. they use mechanical babies alot for just being in buggys etc but when it come to close ups of baby, like when stacey first had her and we had full screen shot of lily, it was a real baby. xx

actually you'd be suprised. a lot of babys used on set are real.. they use mechanical babies alot for just being in buggys etc but when it come to close ups of baby, like when stacey first had her and we had full screen shot of lily, it was a real baby. xx
Heathers baby wasnt a real baby though. I just assumed that if they were gonna use a fakey for one, they would use a fakey for both :shrug: When I first saw George (heathers baby) I remember thinking to myself "omg, I would never let them use my baby for that", then when I watched the 'behind the scenes' type thingy and they revealed that it wasn't a real baby I was shocked, coz it looked so darn convincing :dohh:

Heathers baby wasnt a real baby though. I just assumed that if they were gonna use a fakey for one, they would use a fakey for both :shrug: When I first saw George (heathers baby) I remember thinking to myself "omg, I would never let them use my baby for that", then when I watched the 'behind the scenes' type thingy and they revealed that it was a real baby I was shocked, coz it looked so darn convincing :dohh:

oo im not sayin heathers was real, i just mean the majority of babies used are real, alot of mums do it to build up a resseme for when they a lil older for childhood acting. :wacko: i personally couldnt lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->