Eastenders tonight...

i still like tanya, shes going to have a sad storyline coming up, i dont like vanessa for some reason

I feel sorry for Tanya but I don't like her for what she did to poor innocent Greg even though he is an absolute melt lol I hate Max and Lauren. Arghh she is so annoying :haha:

Noooo I don't like Vanessa. She's so irritating with her cleaning and white outfits. I'm Team Tanya :)

I feel soooo sorry for tanya!

Why does micheal hate his dad so much?

I feel soooo sorry for tanya!

Why does micheal hate his dad so much?

Because when he was a kid his mum was ill (depression I think? maybe other things too) and his dad was always away playing the field I imagine and drinking and stuff and Michael was left with his mum and she took an overdose and died and Michael found her and he blames his dad for driving her to it cos he wasn't there to look after her.

I think :lol:

Thanks Anna :)

Ohhh! so ive missed lots then! is he jealous of how his dad is with his brothers then?

I am team tanya too!

I HATE Vanessa she's so annoying

I agree she deserved a good slapping. I think anyone who goes off with another woman's man deserves a nipple cripple and a wedgie too... but that's just my opinion :icecream:

There is something about Max which overrides his bald freckles.

I don't get the whole max thing :sick:

Michael is a complete sociopath :loopy: & Lauren gets right on my tits!

... so is Vanessa actually trying to break Michaels dads heart for him now? I thought she refused?

Id like to see her & Eddie get together properly & her to tell him what Michael is really like x

I dont like Max.

Max's storylines:

Have an affair
Smoke
Dissapear.

What else does he do??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members