Eastenders?

J

Jem88

I've just watched the last 3 recent ones and obv i've missed some becoz there no longer on the iplayer, but what's lucas hiding in the square's garden? or do we not know yet?

He buried Owen's body in the garden on the night of his wedding x

and he seems so nice! I know it isn't real but i got so angry with the episode about Sugar the dog :( that poor thing x

ooooh :| i thought it might of been trina's body coz i missed a few episodes when she went missin aswell.. but just shows how evil he is but obv he seems really nice lol.

ooooh :| i thought it might of been trina's body coz i missed a few episodes when she went missin aswell.. but just shows how evil he is but obv he seems really nice lol.

trina got buried, they ruled her death as accidental. even thoe he did kill her aswell. His old ways are cumin bk out, cos wasnt he into drugs and everthing, and a really horrible person in his past b4 he found god?

and he seems so nice! I know it isn't real but i got so angry with the episode about Sugar the dog :( that poor thing x

i did aswell and upset lol, i wonder if there is going to be any 1 else he is gonna kill off.

Yeah he was into drugs and then found god. He is so horrid, i reckon he'll do something to Owen's mum as she's trying to find Owen x

Yeah he was into drugs and then found god. He is so horrid, i reckon he'll do something to Owen's mum as she's trying to find Owen x

ive been thinking that or even patrick

Maybe, i just hope they don't drag it out to long as it will get boring! x

Yeah they always do that. on the eastenders topic where has roxys baby gone to lol. there has been no mention or sign of her in weeks lol

lol, your right i hadn't noticed that! x

i don't get what just happened? Why did they do that to the pub? :shrug:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back