Eastenders

I just googled and it says that Max knows it's not Bradleys... Obv Abi and Lauren don't know though!

Jean know's it's not Bradleys doesn't she?
Does Max know? I've missed loads recently

I think max still thinks its Bradleys!

Max knows it's not Bradleys...

I think!

I wasn't sure, I thought I vaguely remembered him being told something about it when the whole stacey killed archie thing came out, but wasn't sure if I maybe dreampt it :haha:

haha, nope, you didnt!! He has promised to be there for her and the baby coz Bradley had promised despite knowing it wasnt his. He is doing it for Bradley, not for Stacey...although I think secretly he is doing it for Stacey :haha:

as Candeur says, i'm pretty sure it's just Max, Jean, and obviously Ronnie who knows that Stacey's baby isnt Bradleys, as they told everyone that Bradley cheated on that other girl (who's name I have forgotten) with Stacey, even though he hadnt!!

Bit harsh that Lauren isnt going to get to see the baby though coz she has buggered off to America. As far as she knows, that baby is her niece :dohh:

Oooh good, I was getting a bit worried then, thinking I might be dreaming about eastenders!!! lol, I remember it better now you've said about what Max said!

Ooh I also wish my FOB was Ryan, or atleast a nice man like Ryan :rofl:

:rofl: i'v got a real soft spot for Ryan. I was so annoyed when he got together with Janine!!

Repeat to self three time **its just a soap, its just a soap, its just a soap** :haha:

:rofl: i'v got a real soft spot for Ryan. I was so annoyed when he got together with Janine!!

Repeat to self three time **its just a soap, its just a soap, its just a soap** :haha:

i'm the same! some storylines actually put me in a really bad mood lol. at least ive never gone to the extreme of actually complaining when i dont like something though lol. (no offence if anyone on here has :haha:)

i'm the same! some storylines actually put me in a really bad mood lol. at least ive never gone to the extreme of actually complaining when i dont like something though lol. (no offence if anyone on here has :haha:)

Do you mean complaining about it in general conversation, or complaining to the producers?! coz I complain about it in general convo alllll the time :blush: lol

Do you mean complaining about it in general conversation, or complaining to the producers?! coz I complain about it in general convo alllll the time :blush: lol

complaining to the producers or in tv guide where they have the 'have your say' section like when danielle died in eastenders there was hundreds of people calling and writing in complaining lol.

complaining to the producers or in tv guide where they have the 'have your say' section like when danielle died in eastenders there was hundreds of people calling and writing in complaining lol.

Ooho I cried soo much when Danielle died, and I wasn't even pregnant :rofl:

Haha, am I harsh to say I was glad but annoyed she died? :blush: I got so frustrated with her not just saying who she was that she had actually become very annoying, then when she did pipe up I was like "finally", but then they went and killed her off anyway :hissy:

But no, i'd never complain to the producers. My time is too valuable :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->