Eastenders

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Can't they give her a break :cry:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...nfirms-tragic-baby-plot.html#article_continue

I think its a awful storyline..To have a SIDS storyline would, used the right way be 'good' to help raise even more awareness of it..to help people understand it, acknowledge it..but to do it like that and imply that a Mum can be send so mad by it that she can steal others Babies, nah. Hows that going to help make others understand it, Mums who have lost Babies to it will be made to look like they can do the same as Ronnie, that its something to be feared when someone you know loses a Baby..greiving Mums need compassion and understanding..not 11million viewers to think that every greving Mum has this in them.
Its not the first time EE has done this sort of story either, in the 80's a Baby died from SIDS, his Mum went mad and eventually got sectioned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Osman
If it was to get a message out there then good, but this is about getting high ratings, not Mums that have lost Babies..it leaves a bad taste in my mouth so I cant even imagine how Mums to Angels will feel when they find out. :0(

omg. :shock: i knew that either kat or ronnies baby died but i didnt know who and didnt know she would do that! blimey this is gonna be tough to watch

Hubby just told me this spoiler, I think it's very disturbing and will find it hard to watch.

I was shocked when I read this earlier. It's one thing for one of them to lose their baby (which would have been hard enough to watch), but for this to happen is just going to turn her into a villain. From a viewers point of view we arent going to be able to grasp the full intensity of what it's like for families who have gone through something as traumatic as SIDS, because we are going to be more focused on this instead!! Or maybe that was the point. Maybe the producers want the attention taken away from the thing that affects families every day so that they are less likely to get pulled up on 'mistakes' and/or insensitive approaches :shrug:

I think it's awful. When the spoiler about the SIDS came out I was supporting it, but I've changed my mind now this spoiler has been confirmed :nope:

Thats just wrong on so many levels, ive never lost a baby but surely the last thing on a mothers mind would be to leave your dead child and just pick up another. Im all for raising awarness in this area but to put a " Juicy " twist on it is just WRONG, not to mention that kat would recognise her own baby by its clothes if not by his/her looks.

I think Eastenders will cause a massive uproar with this story line.

I think its a good story line to potray but don't think they should do it. I think its a bit wrong. I mean i'll watch it because I love eastenders and it's my fav soap but not a good story and yes you would think kat would notice her baby is diff and as poor Ronnie give her a break

I read that Shane Richie said this storyline may go on for YEARS...x

i dont agree with me. I know she is only a character but cant they just give her a break

is this a xmas storyline? if so my boyfriend sister wrote it! i will give her a good telling off if you like, lol. I always beg her to get Ryan fired. He is so awful!

is this a xmas storyline? if so my boyfriend sister wrote it! i will give her a good telling off if you like, lol. I always beg her to get Ryan fired. He is so awful!

Ooh can she get Janine fired..lol.

I have all the gossip of what the actors are like...apparently Ian is exactly like his character in real life and Max and Minty are the nicest!

Just doesnt sit right with me either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Mitchells-baby-dies--steals-Kats-newborn.html

:-( Leave Ronnie alone for gods sake!

But seriously I think they'd be able to tell. I could quite easily pick out Ivy in a group of babies since she was a few hours old?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->