Eastenders

TweetiePie

Reaction score
Anyone know when the baby swap storyline is going to end?
And how?

Thought they were going to end it sooner, thought it would have come out by now.

(Sorry if there is a thread for this already, had a quick look but couldnt see one)

from what i read its meant to end in april with a happy ending for Kat and ronnie leaves

Easter is ment to be the ealy end to it after all the kick off so god knows how long they would have dragged it out if not for all the complaints.

Easter is ment to be the ealy end to it after all the kick off so god knows how long they would have dragged it out if not for all the complaints.

I was thinking the same.
Hate when they drag storylines on so long!

Yeah Ronnie loses the plot I think and gives the baby back and gets committed to some institution or something. There were things flying round about how Roxy gets photos back from when the baby was newborn and realises they look different, and also about the whole Michael thing but I really don't know how it comes out but it is Easter.

i still don't understand how they couldn't tell the difference in the first place!!!...... my oh could certainly recognise our lo out of others days after he was born!!

they were going to carry that story line on until the end of this year but it april now.
i think the story is awful and i can't wait for her to get the baby back.
watching it has made me paranoid about my son as well.
can't wait til its over.
im sure its upset alot of people.

Yeah Ronnie loses the plot I think and gives the baby back and gets committed to some institution or something. There were things flying round about how Roxy gets photos back from when the baby was newborn and realises they look different, and also about the whole Michael thing but I really don't know how it comes out but it is Easter.

without totally defending EE the fact is that babys change so much in the first few hours/day anyway that they often look like a different baby. i kno i contantly said how different lexi looked only from 12-24 hours old. the fact is you think you'd kno your baby but you dont kno you would.. plus youve got to also think of the fact that as everyone has pointed out the storyline is so far fetched that the idea that ronnies baby must have died and she swapped them would not have even entered their mind :shrug: xx

I don't see how it can be a happy ending for Kat. Even if she gets Tommy back he will be what, 3 months old? She'll have missed all that not to mention going through the unthinkable heartbreak... And being betrayed by someone she thought was her friend. I just want it over and done with now, can't stand Ronnie anyway so the sooner she leaves the better in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->