Eastenders

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
Is it the reveal of baby swap tonight? Does anyone know? :D

X

It's tomorrow night, they keep showing a clip of Kat and Ronnie on BBC1 lol

I thought the start of it was tonight?I'm picturing Ronnie handing over the baby and getting the 'duf duf' xx

I think tonight's will end with Ronnie saying to Kat that it's Tommy it ends there and then Kat gets baby Tommy back tomorrow night.

:shock: I thought Tanya was going to say no!!!I know who I would rather marry!Greg...or the giant baked bean...mmmm not difficult!lol.xx

I reckon it will be at the VERY end tomorrow and then we have to wait all weekend, or is it on at the weekend?

I dont think you will get to see it tomorrow night either, Ronnie walks out of the hospital after telling Jack he isnt the father and the last thing you see is her heading into the vic then it ends.
So most of it will probably be shown Monday, its ment to be the easter week that it all comes out.

I read it was tonight too because they said it happens at the same time as the wedding reception.

I dont think you will get to see it tomorrow night either, Ronnie walks out of the hospital after telling Jack he isnt the father and the last thing you see is her heading into the vic then it ends.
So most of it will probably be shown Monday, its ment to be the easter week that it all comes out.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/BBC-EastEnders/169383494938

On FB Eastenders said tonight its all revealed.

I reckon Ronnie will reveal the baby is Tommy and then it will end. Its just typical of Eastenders to end with a hangover :dohh:

What happened last night? I missed it as I was out at Mikes parents house.

It's definitely tonight, but I reckon she'll tell Kat and EE will go off.

I think she will let slip that Michael is the father and let slip that way. Sorry to just jump in but trying to distract myself from my 2ww :blush:
Only watched last nights episode this morning, was sure she was going to tell Kat, maybe later!

It was just on this Morning all is revealed tonight, I think there'll be a famous "dun dun dun" ending just as she tells Kat and Alfie.

on this mornings soapbox they showed 2 clips for tonight, one is Max & Tanya kissing at the hospital while Tanyas still in her dress eek!! Poor Greg. The other is Ronnie telling Jack at the hospital thats she miserable "because of him" and glares down at baby Tommy :shock: I read somewhere that she tells Jack all and then drives off before Jack can stop her and she walks into the Vic in the middle of Tanyas reception and reveals all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->