Easter BFP thread....LETS DO THIS!

For me it's next week anywhere from the 4th-8th.

Do you ladies do anything to help with implantation? Or just...fingers crossed? lol

Do you ladies do anything to help with implantation? Or just...fingers crossed? lol

What have you heard of that can help with implantation? I'd LOVE to know - there is something to help with everything else!

I am the exact same way!! I hate saying something, but then I get really upset and frantic if we don't! You'd think it's the end of the world if we don't have sex! HA

It IS the end of the world! (Or not, but it feels like it sometimes...)

Hmm not so much anything to help implantation (now has me wondering if there is something to help)

-I lay down for 30 minutes with my hips elevated by some pillows and legs to the sky.
-I say my fertility "prayer" and envision the egg being fertilized by the sperm and implanting itself into my uterus. (learned this from Cheri22)

Hey ladies,
beachy-I am so with you on TTC taking over
Your every thought!! Thank goodness I teach kindergarten, so that keeps me very busy during the week, but weekends are difficult!!! I am on cd9 today,
Was planing to try SMEP, but Dh is going out of town for the next several days :0/ so we will just jump right in when he gets back!! I use pre-seed, opks, pregnatude (to regulate my lONG cycle) I ovulate late, hoping this cycle it happens earlier, last cycle it was on day 25... But my cycle went from 40 to 35, so fx that O is earlier!!!
I have no problems with DH "performing" EVER lol .. He def has the better libido!! Haha!
I have problems with stress, so I am
Doing restorative yoga and massage therapy. Might try acupuncture eventually!
Baby dust!!!!

What have you heard of that can help with implantation? I'd LOVE to know - there is something to help with everything else!

I think the only thing I've heard is eating pineapple core starting the day after O, but not before. https://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com and
https://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-pineapple-for-implantation.html. I'm trying it this cycle, because why not? Pineapple is yummy.

I'm CD9 today, and ff estimates that I'll O this weekend. Started the EOD BD yesterday. My cm was creamy yesterday, and watery today, so I'm hoping for ewcm over the next couple of days, and temping to confirm O. FX

Actually, now that I think of it, I DO do something to help with implantation. I've been trying a TON of relaxation techniques (including stretches, essential oils, everything) and one of the essential oils I use is supposed to help with progesterone.

Yes, pineapple core!!! I've tried it the last 2 cycles and it didn't work, but the first time my buddy on here tried it she got her BFP...she also did SMEP...so I'm going to try again this cycle.

1DPO - 5DPO eat the core of a Pineapple....it doesn't taste that bad...so why not give it a try!

I've also successfully gotten off coffee...just drink 1 cup of decaf now! I can't believe I was able to do this, I used to get out of bed for coffee.....but it wasn't as hard as I though!

I've also successfully gotten off coffee...just drink 1 cup of decaf now! I can't believe I was able to do this, I used to get out of bed for coffee.....but it wasn't as hard as I though!

I know too much caffeine isn't good, but does coffee or caffeine specifically do something with implantation? I'm down to one - two cups a day, but perhaps I should cut it out completely. I still drink a small glass of wine or two a week, but definitely less when I'm in the TWW.

Its funny, most of the info I know is about preparing your body before and at implantation, and there isn't a ton about after that!

I have no idea if caffeine affects implantation, probably not considering how many women have a surprise pregnancy.

I have just read that it can negatively affect fertility so I'm cutting back everywhere I can. In the long run, it's not a big deal for me to not have caffeine, so why not cut it out now?

I'm definitely not drinking as much either, especially in the TWW...

How are you ladies doing? I feel like I'm back in the annoying part of the game where I analyze all my different types of CM...nothing I get seems to be textbook :/

I had a weird dream last night that I was experiencing EWCM...which is ODD for me because I've never had textbook EWCM...but in this dream I did! Haha

Kind of hoping it's a sign of things to come, this is my first cycle trying EPO!

I got my 50 ovulation tests delivered today so might start withthem tomorrow!

I don't have the same level of optimism this cycle as last cycle! I think its beacudr im worried I won't ov before dh goes away to Portugal training! X

you know they do say that sex 2-3 days before O is the more ideal time!! So don't worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->