Easy Baby

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Does anyone on here feel they have an easy baby?

I'm not being one of these ' my daughter is better than yours ' kinda mum but I really feel Maya is a very easy baby!

I can honestly say since she has been born she's had about 3-4 bad nights & that's it. She very rarely cries & if she is distressed she just whimpers more than anything.

She settles her self in her basket & sleeps right through. If I take her out anywhere it's never any hassel because she just sleeps the whole time.

She always smiles & is happy to be left alone on her playmat or in her bouncy chair!

I really don't find her any trouble

I know this may not last but was just interested to see if anyone else has an easy baby

I have to say that Chase is an easy baby. He has his moments but in comparison, he's been my easiest baby so far :)

I have to say that Chase is an easy baby. He has his moments but in comparison, he's been my easiest baby so far :)

Oh Maya has moments aswell (like her mummy) But compared to some of my friends babys she's been a breeze :D

ddefinitely. I read posts on here and realise how lucky I am.

Me too :)

Here's an example. It's 6:09 a.m. here and Chase is still asleep...been asleep since 9 last night and not woken up. It's not every night, but the other nights he wakes around 4 or 5 to have a bottle and then goes back to sleep for an hour or two.

Caitlyn's an easy baby and a general treasure. She has her moments but it's usually due to colic. We got over that stage now and she is little gem

xx

Here's an example. It's 6:09 a.m. here and Chase is still asleep...been asleep since 9 last night and not woken up. It's not every night, but the other nights he wakes around 4 or 5 to have a bottle and then goes back to sleep for an hour or two.

enjoy it :rofl: Hannah was like that, well never slept through but slept from 8-4 or 5 in the morning without waking, than went right down after her bottle until 8ish. Now that she's teething we're up every couple of hours to settle her :wacko: Of course you could be lucky and never have this problem ;)

And to answer the OP question, I never thought Hannah was that hard of a baby until recently. But with the teething she just isn't feeling good and has been cranky and more high maintenance than normal. I will say that she is fine when we go out, she actually gets very excited when we put her in the stroller now (although we have had our public moments of humiliation :lol:)

enjoy it :rofl: Hannah was like that, well never slept through but slept from 8-4 or 5 in the morning without waking, than went right down after her bottle until 8ish. Now that she's teething we're up every couple of hours to settle her :wacko: Of course you could be lucky and never have this problem ;)

Agreed! LOL They do change their routines. :hugs:

My boy has had a few bad night lately, but most of the time he is easy.

For me the best is when I take him out in crowds to parties. He LOVES getting lots of attention and is quite the show off in public.

I definitely feel as though Alexa is an easy baby. She does fuss sometimes, but she is a very happy baby. I wonder if my next baby will be this easy!! I think she is soo easy because I expected it to be ridiculously hard, so in expecting that, she seems easy... If that makes sense... I am not concerned about the baby stage, I think it will be the teenage stage that will hurt!!

I have to say both my boys have been easy babies, they both slept through the night from 4-5 weeks, hardly ever cried unless hungry and were always happy to entertain themselves. :happydance:
I had a bad night a few weeks back with Dec due to teething, first bad night since he was born, and I tell you some of the mothers on here need medals, really they handle it so well, I had one bad night and near had a breakdown !!!

yes, i know what you mean. Ali wasn't an easy baby for the first 5-6 weeks but he really is a dream now. he just eats and sleeps. loves to play. happy, smiling all the time, loves his buggy, bath times etc. he is teething now, he just gets a bit grumpy but a bit of bonjela sorts that out. he really is a good little boy. i really do enjoy him!!!

(i hope it lasts = my final thought).

Christine
XXXX

Yes i have a very easy baby too. Had about 2 nights since she was born that she woke up ( teething ) but other then that .. easy. Sleeps through 8-8am aswell.
I had this with Carly too.
Although its easy now but when there 2-3 is there hard part i find :lol:

I have easy babies but if Carly is anything to go by i wont have easy 2-3 year olds :rofl:
Although i am blessed with both girls sleeping habits thats all im chuffed with :smug: ;)

But give me a fussy baby anyday then a 3 year old!!! *twitches*

maddi is the same, to me a very easy baby. as slept through from 4weeks, 8-8 ish, even with teething, which is currently is. she's very contented playing or watching her mobile etc. she only really fusses for mummy, which i like :cloud9: x

Tegan is brilliant. She sleeps 12 hours a night, feeds pretty well, doesn't cry without good reason to. Because of her health problems she has a few bad days, but other than that she's great :D

i have to say all my babies have been good, lucy sleeps through from 9.30/10pm to 8am. she settles in her cot when going to bed happy to sit in her bouncer or lay on the floor. crys when shes hungry or needs nappy changed and thats it, even in the morning she will lay there alittle while quietly.

Harry's generally a good baby, of course he was in SCBU for nearly 2 months but since coming out he's been a genuine treasure. He doesn't quite sleep through, he wakes up, on average, once a night has a feed and a change and goes back to sleep, he's happy to play by himself and I know he's only tiny but he always has time for everyone, if someone picks him up he won't cry, he'll just chill. He had his jabs on Wednesday and had ONE off day yesterday where he was very clingy but he's been usual self today, except sleeping a little more as he's been catching up from yesterday. He's just a little star.

caitlins an easy baby!

We get SO MANY comments from family, friends and strangers 'aw shes so well behaved your so lucky' :happydance:I betting baby #2 gives us a shock!

She has her moments but according to others thats nout ...however because thats what we are use to we see those as her naughty times.

She is however starting to get STROPPY :shock:

Yep,I think Lola is an easy little one! :)

She had two or three days off when she was 2 weeks due to a growth spurt but all in all....

She's easy to put down at bedtime and she wakes up only once.
She LOVES to play (although she has soooo much energy like a little bunny :lol:),I place her in her bouncer or swing,put some music for her and she's just on cloud 9,smiles from ear to ear all the time.

And she really never cries,I haven't heard her in a while now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->