Easy Baby

jack used to be an easy baby but teething has made him worse then normal x

Alasdair is an incredibly easy baby. Even with teething he is really easy to distract and comfort (did take a couple of days to figure it out though!). Apart from his feeding in the first couple of weeks he's been a dream. Even then it wasn't his personality or anything that was difficult - I think it was more that he had a rough start and I wasn't the best at breastfeeding or being a Mum!

I was kind of hoping I'd have a difficult baby for #1. Now if #2 is difficult I won't know what's hit me! My Mum says that at least I'll know it's nothing I'm doing wrong if #2 isn't as easy as Ally though.

Well I will be the first to say, No! Bren is not an easy baby. He is a classic high needs fussy baby. He wakes up 2-3 times a night, sometimes more, and never can settle him self back down, never has. He is not a baby you can lay down and will go to sleep. He loves to be held, and if he is not in the mood to be on his own playing and I do set him down, he just cries till I pick him up. But having said that, he is a super happy baby and spend much of his time smiling and laughing. People always comment on what a happy baby he is when we are out. Though he is a pain in the ass he is MY pain in the ass and I wouldn't change him for the world. He is going to be such an adventure.

I get that comment all the time" you baby is soo good" he is ..he sleeps well and wont cry unless he has too ..but trust me hes got his days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->