Easy Chili Recipes PLZ

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I need an easy chili recipe. With Beans and hamburger. I wanna make it tonight for dinner. Thanks in advance Girls! :)

I don't know of any but try allrecipes.com. Good luck!

Ok, this is the easiest chili, and yummy.

1-2 lbs ground beef
dried onions
pepper
2 15oz cans tomato sauce or pureed tomatoes
1 15oz can diced tomatoes
2 cans kidney beans
optional (I like it) 1 can black beans
Chili powder, to taste (in other words, add to the point where you like the taste of it)
cumin (opt, and to taste as well)

All you have to do is brown the ground beef with the dried onions (this helps to soften them up), pepper, and if you want, garlic/garlic powder. Then you strain the grease out. In the pot with the browned beef, dump in the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Strain your canned beans and dump those into the pot, as well. Add the chili powder, and don't forget to taste every now and then with ever new addition until you find it to your liking.

Heat through on med/med-low heat, making sure to stir every now and then so it doesn't burn on the bottom. You can let it simmer for an hour, but I usually can't wait that long, and after a half hour I'm digging in.

This is a simple, thick, mild chili. If you want to spice it up, you can always add diced jalapeno, or a hot sauce of your choice. If you like your chili soupier, add another can of diced tomatoes.

I like mine thick, and I like to eat it on top of lots of cheddar cheese and Frito corn chips. Yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->