Easy@home

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
I’ve read a few posts that recommend using easy @ home ovulation strips.
This will be the first time I’ve used them so can someone tell me - LH has been detected if one line is the same colour or darker than the other right? So ovulation occurs at some point between then and say max 48hrs later (can’t remember how long - digital ones stay for 48hrs)
Do you keep testing daily to see the line fade again to gauge if ovulation has occurred? Do you need to test more than once a day? If so when?
And apparently there’s an app for the too? Any advice welcome.

If anyone has any photos of negative vs positive easy at home please attach if you don’t mind

thanks

I use easy @ home and I use the app. I have attached some photos of my last few cycles. The app marks your most positive one as "peak".

I do usually keep testing after I get my peak, but that's just because I'm paranoid that I might not have ovulated so I keep testing in case I get another peak.

Hope this helps xx

Screenshot_20210912-175000.png Screenshot_20210912-174950.png

I use easy @ home and I use the app. I have attached some photos of my last few cycles. The app marks your most positive one as "peak".

I do usually keep testing after I get my peak, but that's just because I'm paranoid that I might not have ovulated so I keep testing in case I get another peak.

Hope this helps xx

thanks so much for your reply - much appreciated. I’m going to order these and possibly pair up with clearblue digital ones. (I’ve been using the cb digital advanced for almost a year now) but going through so many because I test twice if I get high.
Do you just use these once a day? Thanks

View attachment 1102113 View attachment 1102114

which app is it for recording? Premom one or easy@home? Thanks

I use the premom app and it has a section to record the easy@home tests in xx

I use the premom app and it has a section to record the easy@home tests in xx

Thank you - I have this now. Just tried to upload a photo but saying too big

Thank you - I have this now. Just tried to upload a photo but saying too big
Oh that's a shame. I usually take the photo in the app xx

Fab! It doesn't looks like you are far off your positive though xxx

What do you think of this? I posted again but no replies…. Are you meant to keep the test in until the dye has risen fully or just until is starts rising or won’t it matter? If today is O day - should it just keep getting lighter from today?

2BD0F3D1-CDA2-4177-8D51-BE02B4ACE7E6.png

What do you think of this? I posted again but no replies…. Are you meant to keep the test in until the dye has risen fully or just until is starts rising or won’t it matter? If today is O day - should it just keep getting lighter from today?

View attachment 1102348

I just left it in for about 20 secs, which is pretty much just when it's starting to rise. I don't think it really matters.

Yes if you ovulate your levels will drop down lower again. They do sometimes go up and down a bit but as long as they don't go higher than your peak again then you should have ovulated. I think you usually ovulate 12-36 hours after your surge xx

Odd, first reading today was low but all other photos high (same test) …. Drives me mad when it does that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->