EasyJet rules

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the rules are for EasyJet regarding carry on luggage?
My dad is flying up and will want to carry on a small bag plus a laptop, so making that 2 carry on bags. would this be allowed?

i found this on their website. hope it helps?

10 Baggage

Conditions of Carriage Articles 8.1 and 9
Passengers and their baggage will be subjected to security screening throughout their journey. To assist us with this, please ensure that your cabin baggage is packed in such a way that, if requested by airport personnel at check-in, you are able to transfer articles into baggage to be checked in as hold baggage.
Hand baggage regulations in many airports are currently subject to change at short notice. Additional restrictions imposed by regional or national authorities and governing hand or hold baggage may be in force at the time of carriage.
Save where the limits set locally are more restrictive, passengers are permitted one standard piece of hand baggage to a volume limit of 55x40x20cm; no weight restriction applies within reasonable limits — i.e. a passenger must be able to place the piece of luggage safely in the overhead storage bins without assistance.
Each passenger may take one item of standard checked-in hold baggage free of charge. Additional items are subject to a fee payable in advance or in the airport. Irrespective of the number of checked-in bags, each passenger has a free hold baggage weight allowance of 20kg, after which excess baggage charges apply. The maximum weight for any single piece of baggage is 32 kgs. Baggage fees are set out below.
Infants who share your seat do not have a baggage allowance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->