Easyjet

30Poppy

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone flown recently with Easyjet? I'll be 27 weeks when I fly with them and 28 weeks when I return and I know that their website says you can fly without a fit to fly letter up until 35 weeks for single pregnancies but wondered if anyone had flown up to 35 weeks and didn't have a fit to fly letter/experienced any issues with them?

Why not get a letter from your gp or midwife then you are covered and won't need to worry

I took a fit to fly letter anyway. Left the country at 25 weeks and came back at 27.

I thought it was better to just have it to avoid any unnecessary questions.

Thx i might get one then just in case. Do gps charge for the letters?

No I just printed it off & made an appointment to get him to sign it. Easy peasy!

As far as I know they have just changed policy and you can now fly up to 35 weeks inclusive without a doctors note. I flew with them during my 35th week and they asked how far along I was but did not ask to see paperwork. I would be best to have proof of how far along you are though.

I printed one from online (it was branded Ryan Air) then I copied the format word for word to make my own.

I flew with them at 30 weeks and nobody even bothered asking how far I was :)

I just came back from holiday at 32+1 and no one even asked me about my pregnancy or even acknowledged it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->