Eating back exercise calories?

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
I keep reading conflicting things on various websites and wondered what everyone on here is doing. Do you eat back your exercise calories? Do you find you lose more weight if you eat them back as opposed to not eating them back?
I dont normally eat mine back but sometimes i dip into them if i am hungry in the evening.

I have a goal of 1300cals NET so if I burn 200cals it goes down to 1100cals so I eat to at least 1200cals. I always make sure I have at least 1200 as a net each day.

I eat mine back (most of them, anyways). I love the food!
xx

Thanks im going to eat more for a couple of weeks and see what happens ive been feeling run down probably from not eating enough for the exercise i do

It depends, if I skip my pre workout snack then I eat like a pig all day long. However I try not to skip that snack and then I'm fine. Also try eating as SOON as you finish working out, the longer you leave it the harder you'll find it to get full! :)

To not need to make any changes but only to track how many calories you eat. About a week later taken from the total number of calories per day and average out to find your average daily trading volume. The easiest way to do this is diary or log, you can carry you.

To not need to make any changes but only to track how many calories you eat. About a week later taken from the total number of calories per day and average out to find your average daily trading volume. The easiest way to do this is diary or log, you can carry you.

Sorry, I don't understand this.
xx

yes you should as you will stop losing as your body will go into starvation mode and not lose mine did this as was at only about 600 kcals net a day, i started eating back my calories first few days i gained a little then next few days is lost 3lbs within 4 days

Thanks on mfp it has given me 1500 a day but i gain around 500 cals a day from exercise but ive been making sure i eat back enough calories to keep me at 1500 a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->