Eating issues

Candace Jon

SO EXCITED!!!
Reaction score
I am 7w2d and before we were pregnant i LOVED to ear meat! (sorry veggies ) byut now i cant even think about chicken let alone smell or eat it!!! i tried a few times i took a bit and had to spit it out...couldn't swallow it! So does anyone else have this issues or cant eat or smell certain things?
I LOVE MY MEATS!!!!!!!!!! I have lost 7 pounds in 1 freaking week since i cant anything large with substance...thank God no morning sickness yet!

I am 12 weeks and I can't really eat anything. Everything taste bad and smells bad. I looove chicken to and it's hard for me to eat that. It really depeneds on the day too. I was able to eat chicken yesterday, but today.. nope.. gross. Good luck to you and hang in there!

I am 6 weeks exactly and im struggling to eat anything..my apartment is open plan so i cant escape the kitchen smells..i cant even open the fridge.. i went all day yest on toast ..i cant even drink..last week i was doing so well drinking orange an grapefruit juice..eating proper dinners and this week iv just went off everything..pear picking porkie ice lollies are amazing they make me feel great for about an hr after iv had 1(which is better than feeling sick 24/7 lk i have been..also discovered 2day that slush puppies do the trick too..i too love chken and cant eat it either..fingers crossed we'll get our appetites bac soon xx

I'm just the same. I usually love my food but don't like eating anything at all, having to force myself to have something to make sure my baby is getting enough nutrition. It's horrible, can't wait to eat normally again!

Lizzy Bell you are 1wk ahead of me..how long have u been feeling lk this?? I was gona ask about anti sickness tablets but my friend z its too early in the pregnancy 2get them but i too am worried im not getting enuf nutrious food

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->