ebay advice

xdaniellexpx

full time mummy and pregx
Reaction score
i have neva eva used it before what should i no? ive got a few bits to sell what prices should i ask

i candy peach carrycot hardly used
i pod touch
wii and wii fit
lots of baby clothes

what should i say for delivery of the carrycot pick up only. what do i need to be carefull of? thank youuu:flower::flower:

Best bet is to look for the same items that are ending soon and see what the going rate is :thumbup: As for the carrycot, parcelforce or a similar courier will be your best bet :) I think parcelforce is around £12 for 48 hour delivery and a couple of quid more for 24 hour.

:flower:

If you want a cheap courier I always use myhermes. I sent a carrycot signed for, for £7 I think.

Advice for ebay is send everything RECORDED... or special delivery for things such as ipod. The wii I would send via courier as it will be really expensive via royal mail.

Take really good pics and make sure u describe everything 100% as theres always complainers on ebay.

For your big things like your carrycot you should advertise it on gumtree/preloved as well as their local and you don't have to pay ebay fees!

Dont use my hermes they are the worst couriers ever i sent a carry cot on like the 4th-ish of dec and it still hasnt arrived even though they claim the person it is going to refused it but they have never seen it

How strange... I've sent LOADS of stuff via myhermes and never had a problem.. & used them recently and they got it in 2 days... Do u send it via the signed for option & tracked it online?

Yep tracked and sign for. They also told me it was to big to take from depot to the delivery address so would hace to send back to me!!! Until i asked how they could get it to me but not her :shrug: :dohh:

Whats the item!? I've sent a carrycot, a crib, a carseat and loads of other big stuff via them and seriously never had a problem. How odd!

Dont use my hermes they are the worst couriers ever i sent a carry cot on like the 4th-ish of dec and it still hasnt arrived even though they claim the person it is going to refused it but they have never seen it

i've not recieved stuff from them either!
they're self employed couriers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->