Ebay...Best Buy?...Best Sale?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
For all you ebayers...when buying from Ebay what has been your best bargain...what was it and how much? And for those who sell...what have you sold for a fantastic price?

Iv started selling on ebay again after months and was just thinking about it xx

Um, my best buys are usually books that i get for really cheap and then sell on. My best sales are primark things that have gone for ridiculous money. I usually buy stuff because it's fashionable but then end up admitting it just doesn't suit me so i sell it xx

Best buy for me was Oscars Quinny Buzz, came with maxi-cosy car seat & adaptors, Shopping basket, Bag attached to back, raincover, cosy toes & pump. Looked like brand new hardly used!

When I went to pick it up the seller also gave me a changing mat and playgym!

All this for £158!!!! Bargain!!!:happydance:

Best buy for me was Oscars Quinny Buzz, came with maxi-cosy car seat & adaptors, Shopping basket, Bag attached to back, raincover, cosy toes & pump. Looked like brand new hardly used!

When I went to pick it up the seller also gave me a changing mat and playgym!

All this for £158!!!! Bargain!!!:happydance:

That is a bargain!

I recently got an as new rainforest jumperoo for £30 - Hannah LOVES it!

OMG Smartie was it totally brand new? Did you bid or buy it now??

It had been used but was in great condition.

There is a bit of a story behind it - it was listed as an auction with a buy it now. When I first spotted it there were no bids but whilst i slept on the idea of buying it someone put in a bid so the buy it now disappeared. As it was local I thought I'd chance my luck and email the seller asking if they would still let it go for their BIN price (naughty I know!) and they said yes! I collected and paid that day and Hannah has been loving it ever since!

Don't really buy much from there but my best sale was when I sold some of my old carebears got £400 for them, I was well happy

About 5 years ago my hubby bought a load of Only Fools and Horses box sets from WH Smiths, for 99p each, and sold them for £50 EACH!!

not a bargain but my dad brought me loads of wispas on ebay lol

my best buy was a 8gb ipod for £15 and its genuine... lol

My best sell was a Phil & Teds which i sold for £313 and my best buy was yesterday and that's a nice Dell Laptop which i got for £300 :)

When I was in the hospital my friend lent me her fave book "The Meloncholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories" by Tim Burton, as we're both rabid fans. Her sister got her the book for her bday one year, and she LOVED it.

Anyways, I somehow forgot about it in a plastic bag that had an apple in it, and found it a few months later while cleaning. Oops. The book was destroyed!!!! I looked it up on Chapters to find a new one and they wanted $200 FREAKING DOLLARS for this small little book! I guess it's out of print now and is considered a rare book.

Thankfully I found a couple on Ebay for $15, with $5 shipping. Thank the heavens. Ebay totally saved my butt on that one!

My latest eBay bargain is this for £6.50:

https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/6449792?$large_img$

Usually costs £70 on the Mams and Papas website (on sale just now at £35 but still....)

Collected it locally and it is in perfect condition, complete with storage bag. I'm really happy with it. Going to put it aside for Hannahs xmas.

Awww ^ that is adorable! Bargain too!

I haven't really sold much, but my best buy...recently probably has to be a hoodie. Saw one in New Look that I liked, but not that good quality and fairly expensive, looked on ebay and got a TopShop one, worth £20 for about £5! Awesomeness! I was really pleased. Most of the things I buy on ebay I'm happy with, even if I only bid on them for the sake of bidding! Lol!

xx

Oh and not eBay related but....

my dad picked up a bumbo seat with tray for £10 on Fri through the for sale board in tescos. \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->