ebay buyer feedback?

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
has anyone sold to a buyer without any feedback? someone won 2 o my items earlier requsted discounted postage (thats fine i mentioned it on listing) but still no payment

dont know if they are genuine

when did they win ? sometimes they join bcos they have seen somthing they liked and bidded we was all new once x

true the won a few hours ago, i did say payment within 3days so i'll give it until then just dont want to have to go through relisting and claiming fees back etc sounds so much un-needed hassle
thanks x

a few hrs and they are new ? prob dont have paypal and thats baffling when ya new x

yeh maybe paypal not set up properly yet xxx

hey hun im kinda going through it right now but on the buyer end. im having problems with paypal i went to change my account info and it said it was all saved and ready then it says its not accepting it when i go to make a payment. ahhhhh it makes me so mad!!!

thanks i'll leave it the 3days and then email them if i dont hear anything, just thought it strange they asked for the discount i asummed they were one of the quick payers x

Was it a paypal only item just a thought they could of sent postal order this morning hence why they are asking for discount ..good luck x

yeah it was paypal only, not looking good though a few of my items didnt sell and they are asking for me to include these so i said i'd have to add a little on for postage and asked when they were likely to pay
they said they didnt want to pay 50p per item (i thought this was generous considering i will be make nothing on them doing this) so until i agree to a lower price in total they wont pay, below is what im thinking of replying let me know what u think

"as i said in my last email i need to cover postage costs at the very least these items were listed with a starting price of 99p each so that is a bargin on your part.
also you bidded aware of costs so to say you want total costs reduced isnt how ebay works i have already discounted you fairly
your items are £2 + £2p&p and £1 + £2p&p which totals £7 i asked for £5 which is a very good discount as it is free P&P on one items so to want it lower is unreasonable and i cannot lower it any more.
hopefuly we can resole this without having to open a dispute"

what do think? too bitchy?

yeah it was paypal only, not looking good though a few of my items didnt sell and they are asking for me to include these so i said i'd have to add a little on for postage and asked when they were likely to pay
they said they didnt want to pay 50p per item (i thought this was generous considering i will be make nothing on them doing this) so until i agree to a lower price in total they wont pay, below is what im thinking of replying let me know what u think

"as i said in my last email i need to cover postage costs at the very least these items were listed with a starting price of 99p each so that is a bargin on your part.
also you bidded aware of costs so to say you want total costs reduced isnt how ebay works i have already discounted you fairly
your items are £2 + £2p&p and £1 + £2p&p which totals £7 i asked for £5 which is a very good discount as it is free P&P on one items so to want it lower is unreasonable and i cannot lower it any more.
hopefuly we can resole this without having to open a dispute"

what do think? too bitchy?

not to bitchy hun and i just would not sell them the other items to be honest if they really wanted them they would of bidded :shrug:

that was my thought they were listed for a week so plenty of time with 10mins ending time between each, OH i have agreed that if they dont responed or still arent going to pay by tonight they are getting reported to ebay as ive been generous enough and cant be bothered getting messed around

I'm not sure but i dont think you can report them that quickly you have to wait a certain amount of time and i think its at least a few days esp since your listing said payment within 3 days.

Hope you manage to sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->