Ebay Help Please...

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
So I have sold a kids Gap hoody on Ebay but specified UK bidders only - it has been bought by a guy in Russia!! :grr: I checked Royal Mail pricefinder and it was coming up £12.39 for postage (Russia wasn't included in a special £5.50 international service they have). So I emailed the link with the price to him and asked was he willing to pay that much and have heard nothing. He hasn't paid for the top yet either - does anyone have any idea where I go from here? This was a few days ago now - thanks x

If he bought it then he should have to pay the postage. Did you have any other bidders that you could offer it to just in case ?

Haven't a clue about Russia, I've posted to most eastern europeon countries on eBay tho!

I would send him a final message telling him if he hasn't paid within 24 hours the item will be relisted.

If he bought it then he should have to pay the postage. Did you have any other bidders that you could offer it to just in case ?

Yeah, there was a few bidders! I agree he should have to pay whatever the postage but am assuming he's not really wanting to pay that much :/ total pain!

Haven't a clue about Russia, I've posted to most eastern europeon countries on eBay tho!

I would send him a final message telling him if he hasn't paid within 24 hours the item will be relisted.

I've sent him another message tonight so I'll probs end up relisting it tomorrow! TY x

You can edit your selling preferences in My Ebay so it doesn't happen again. There should be a section to fill in countries that you won't ship to, it saves a lot of hassle! Take a look and if you're having trouble, feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through it - hope this helps :)

Send him a revised invoice with the postage costs.

If you hear nothing after 4 days, open a non paying bidder dispute and when that is closed offer a 2nd chance offer to the next highest bidder.

V xx

Thanks girls - he has paid! Would've probably been cheaper for him to fly over and buy one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->