ebay help

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Was wondering if anyone knows a bit a about ebay could tell me if I likely to get this resolved

I purchased something on ebay which cost me just under 50 quid and when it arrived I couldn't get it to work so I gave it to a family member to look at for me because he is an electrical engineer I knew he would be able to sort it for me

he rang me to tell me the item is faulty and that it would neeed new parts to get it working so I messaged the seller who refused a refund So I have had to open a case but the seller is shouting all sorts of abuse down the case saying I lying and that I a disgraceful dishonest person.

What can I do ? Are ebay likely to believe the seller? I worried I going to loose my money and be stuck with a faulty item

In my experience ebay always tend to award in favour of the buyer, they don't want to jeopardise the reputation of their buyer protection scheme. I have experienced both sides of a case, I wouldn't worry about the seller is saying. I haven't had specific experience with electricals but I assume it will go in your favour!

It should go in your favour aslong as you havent mentioned getting your friend to look at it. If you have then ebay/seller could say that you accepted the goods and someone has then broken it. Remember ebay can see all your emails so if the seller is being nasty i would ignore her and let ebay sort it out. I hope you get it resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->