Ebay is scary!

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
While looking on ebay today for some extra large socks for my DH I came across THESE!!!!!

Really why would anyone buy them? :shrug: But people are actually bidding on them.

Ew! Used socks?? Hasn't anyone heard of foot fungus?

I think the people bidding on those socks are the same people that bid on womens used tights, manky shoes and used knickers lol. They buy them for pervy reasons which is why the seller has so many pics of him wearing the socks...I think the whole thing is gross

:sick:

I think the people bidding on those socks are the same people that bid on womens used tights, manky shoes and used knickers lol. They buy them for pervy reasons which is why the seller has so many pics of him wearing the socks...I think the whole thing is gross

:sick:

I had heard of men having a fetish for womens used tights, shoes and undies but mens socks seems to take it to a whole new level. :wacko:

I'm glad you shown me, DF has WAY to many socks I'm dying to get rid of...:haha:

Weird fetishes? I hear there's a big market for it :haha: Each to their own I suppose :shrug: lol x

Hahaha! It's a foot fetish kind of thing, you can tell by his username 'domftmaster' dominate foot master... :wacko:

I've saw strange websites selling stuff like that before but not ebay! The thing I find the strangest is that the bid is up to £20.00, now that's some expensive socks! :haha:

You apparently haven't seen the shoe selling threads in Girly Sanctuary :haha:

They're SO worn as well. They're practically see-through!

Just don't do an ebay search for "well worn trashed" :shock:

Well ofcorse I just looked, some of the descriptions are making me :sick::haha:
I don't often report listings on ebay, but I had to report one a few months back. It was a bottle of ladies wee! Disguised as perfume, but reading the listing left me in little doubt about what it really was :sick:

I don't often report listings on ebay, but I had to report one a few months back. It was a bottle of ladies wee! Disguised as perfume, but reading the listing left me in little doubt about what it really was :sick:

Omg that's disgusting! Who on earth wants to buy someone's wee?!

Foot fetish! I wonder if I could sell my old socks.. for £20 I don't care what they do with them afterwards lol

Omg that's disgusting! Who on earth wants to buy someone's wee?!

There's nowt so queer as folk! I don't even want to think about what someone would do with it when they got it anyway :sick: My first thought was pitying the postman if the bottle was smashed in transit :sick: :sick: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->