eBay Poll... Love it or Hate it??

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So do you love eBay or do you hate it?

Personally I love it. I use it for so much of what I need, most of what I want is on there. I don't buy clothes but it's fantastic for all my hobbies.

Well I loved it last week, sold all my all baby items which I'd bought on eBay in the first place. Got almost as much as what I'd paid for them in the first place. One seller got on my nerves though, it was an international shipment so I've had to get the parcel weighed ect then re mail the buyer to check she was ok with postage. She said yes then didn't pay for another 4 dys, her son was in hospital blah blah...!
I have so many clothes I'd like to put on just don't know if I can be arsed to package them up when you get pence in the first place!

Bit of both lol. It's a necessary evil :haha:

I'm normally a buyer but I've got so much stuff I'd like to sell of the girls stuff but I cant be bothered to list it all.

love it to buy, hate to sell!

I'm a neither. I loved it years ago when you could actually get a bargain but now it seems like its become over populated with people selling tat and expecting a fortune. There are bargains still to be had - has anyone looked at fatfingers ? You can get stuff that has been listed with incorrect spellings so they don't come up in the searches and often go with no bids.

Love it, normally i only buy but been selling things lately and everything has been going fine. If i have any problems, ill probably hate it though :lol:

I do use it a lot, but as for selling Im not so sure its worth it now as its all for the buyers!

I've got some really good bargains so I love it but I have heard some horror stories xx

Love it, when I first found it i was on it alot and bought lots of nice cheap stuff, i've calmed down now though! I use it mainly for selling these days xx

Both here too! Love it for the extra money I get selling and the bargains/hard to find items I can get but hate how addictive buying on there can be and some of the *ahem* awkward people you have to deal with as a seller :wacko:

i dont know what id do without it!!! soooooooo much of my wedding stuff came off ebay, i have done nearly 600 transactions and havent had a bad experience yet!

Love it, but I only use the buy it now option and only ifs its brand new :)

I love it. I don't shop on there all the time but I've brought quite a bit for my wedding off there (bridesmaids dresses/flower girl dresses) and at such a good price!!

And I got my boots points with it as well so it's even better!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->