eBay question-help!

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Hi,
I bought this for my daughter for a school Victorian day they are doing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271332816245?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

Anyway, it came today without the hat in the picture.

I've just noticed on the listing in small writing it says for the dress only, but in the 'features' field it says "bonnet...the outfit doesn't look right without a bonnet :growlmad:

Anyway, if you look at the listing do you think I've been mislead?

It's too late for me to send it back and wait for a refund, but I think they should offer a discount as I'm going to have to go buy one now.

I'd have thought it would have come with the bonnet after reading the listing xx

Sorry I think the listing is clear.

It's in the listing that its for the dress only, they've even made it easier for you by putting it in bold.

Actually.....to add, I just saw the 'dress - bonnet' bit, I'd email the seller in this case see if they'll offer partial refund. Sorry I missed that initially :flower:

I think it's misleading. The picture shows a bonnet and the item specifics have dress- bonnet

yeah I agree with above, in item specifics, under features it says: dress - bonnet. That would suggest to me the bonnet would be included otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned right? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->