Ebay Question

Reaction score
So, I sold something on ebay to a nice enough guy, sold for a fair price, he was happy, I was happy, I left good feedback, he left good feedback. Now a couple of days later he's messaged me thinking that he may have changed his mind and doesn't know if he wants it anymore.

No - on my listing it states clearly 'no returns' - so I won't let him return, but if he goes through ebay (and they are big fans of siding with the buyer) then it he allowed to put in a dispute or whatever, even know he's already left me positive feedback?

What a bloody cheek!! Ebay just gets better and better. I highly doubt he'll be able to get a refund.. as your not a business seller.. the only grounds he can get a refund for is if it was not as described(his already happy and left positive feedback so can't go down that route) or if it didn't arrive(again, he can't go down that route) I suggest you send a polite message back and say no, if his changed his mind you suggest he relists it on ebay and stop wasting your time! What was the item!? So his had a few days use out of it and now changed his mind.. noway!

We have had so many issues with eBay. We sold a basically brand new iPhone on there and the guy was happy and fine but then said he didnt get it.. hmm yeah right. Then he put in a dispute and ebay refunded him the full amount. It was like $250 and that in his currency was like a grand or something. We were so pissed and he got a full refund. There was nothing we could do about it. I think he just wanted a free phone. We haven't used ebay since. They do have a habit with siding with buyers, your right.

i highly doubt it. if you stated no refunds, thats his problem! if he tries to go through ebay saying item wasnt as describe... he left + feedback! tough shite!

if hes leave FB and u say no returns theres nowt he can do i dnt think x

Feedback means nothing.

As he has paid, all he can do is open a dispute which he won't win as there is nothing wrong with the item and it is as described.

Tel him you stated no refunds and you stand by this and if he wants to open a dispute he can :shrug:

V xxx

The cheek! Just message him back saying it stated no returns/refunds. And then ignore him =]

wHAT A CHEEKY SOD. Make sure you get a screen print of his email....so that if he does start something you have proof that he has changed his mind, and its not faulty etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->